• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

My guy has talked around NBA circles of late

NBASupes

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, JTB said:

We never see you make good comments about Trae so that’s just the assumption…sorry. Glad to know you don’t hate the guy…pretty cool to find out but I could’ve sworn that you, @terrell, and a few others are dead silent when Trae is having a good game .

Check out the entire thread about Bogdanovic.. It might open your eyes a little. 

P.S. Don't listen to the rhetoric spread by the usual suspects about fandom and agendas.

I feel like we need some dogg mentality around Trae. Some assholes if you will, that aren’t afraid to get physical on a normal basis. Just wanted to say that.

as far as this possible mega trade goes with Philly and a 3rd team. I would be shocked if the Lakers aren’t interested being the 3rd team involved. While Westbrick is a star name , I’d trade him in a heartbeat for Harris. Harris at least gives lebron another good shooter who can create his own shot if need be even if he is on a bad contract …Harris just fits lebron and AD if he were playing better then Russ. Westbrick as expected from the majority was never going to work. The Lakers should be all over getting Harris if there are no other real true options to replace Westbrick in a trade and I don’t believe there are any. Harris may be the best they can get for Westbrick.

Of course Morey has to want Westbrick next to Embiid. It could actually work but hard to know for sure with anything regarding  Morey…..reports are that he wants a name (star) and impact player…..well he’s a name…I don’t know if Russ will be an impact though. But because it’s a “name” player it seems that Morey MAY have interest.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Trae was getting straight cooked by Evan F. as well. 

LMAO . . . it's like ya'll see the one play in which Trae was scored on, and expand that to some wildly false narrative that Trae was getting cooked all game.  And the bad thing about it is . . . people believe it.

This looks like what politicians do.

The video doesn't lie though.

https://www.nba.com/stats/events/?ContextMeasure=FGM&EndPeriod=0&EndRange=28800&GameID=0022100643&PlayerID=203095&RangeType=0&Season=2021-22&SeasonType=Regular Season&StartPeriod=0&StartRange=0&TeamID=1610612752&flag=3&sct=plot&section=game

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

LMAO . . . it's like ya'll see the one play in which Trae was scored on, and expand that to some wildly false narrative that Trae was getting cooked all game.  And the bad thing about it is . . . people believe it.....

Agenda-squawk never dies, baybee.

And @JTB, Morey hates Westbrook from their HOU days.  Doesn't want him in PHI..... per my sauces. 

Edited by kg01
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

LMAO . . . it's like ya'll see the one play in which Trae was scored on, and expand that to some wildly false narrative that Trae was getting cooked all game.  And the bad thing about it is . . . people believe it.

This looks like what politicians do.

The video doesn't lie though.

https://www.nba.com/stats/events/?ContextMeasure=FGM&EndPeriod=0&EndRange=28800&GameID=0022100643&PlayerID=203095&RangeType=0&Season=2021-22&SeasonType=Regular Season&StartPeriod=0&StartRange=0&TeamID=1610612752&flag=3&sct=plot&section=game

I wasn't just getting cooked on one make. He couldn't stay in front of Evan at all. I don't see how you don't see it. 

It's one thing if it's off the ball but Evan was cooking him on the ball.

Edited by NBASupes

• Premium Member

Here's my thoughts on a Simmons trade!

Any Simmons trade that involves the Hawks taking back Tobias Harris is a non starter.

Getting Simmons alone is high risk, one which I think the Hawks can take a chance on, but adding Harris increases that risk 10 fold and should be avoided at all cost.

I've seen the case laid out on the why the Trae/Simmons pairing can be successful and U can see the possibilities, but this requires a buy in from BOTH players to adapt their games. Will Simmons willingly do that? I don't know, but I don't trust that he will. 

So imagine if for whatever reason the Simmons acquisition doesn't work, he sulks, wants to get traded, etc. we'll be stuck with Harris' bloated contract for an additional 2 years - who wants that.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Any Simmons trade that involves the Hawks taking back Tobias Harris is a non starter.

Getting Simmons alone is high risk, one which I think the Hawks can take a chance on, but adding Harris increases that risk 10 fold and should be avoided at all cost.

I've seen the case laid out on the why the Trae/Simmons pairing can be successful and U can see the possibilities, but this requires a buy in from BOTH players to adapt their games. Will Simmons willingly do that? I don't know, but I don't trust that he will. 

So imagine if for whatever reason the Simmons acquisition doesn't work, he sulks, wants to get traded, etc. we'll be stuck with Harris' bloated contract for an additional 2 years - who wants that.

It's too risky. Maybe we can get Harrison Barnes or Gerami Grant, but Simmons would require too much trade capital.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

It's too risky. Maybe we can get Harrison Barnes or Gerami Grant, but Simmons would require too much trade capital.

I agree it's risky - so it has to be weighed in how much we should give up. I prefer us not to sell the farm considering the risk more so from his mental makeup than his skillset. That has me more concerned.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I see it a different way. Let us say we bring Tobias in on the Big Ben deal with Collins/Gallo/Bogi off the books. We get a year and a half test drive with him and Simmons (this year and next) until Tobias becomes a valuable expiring via trade. We also could let him walk in 2024 and have a max player to add with Trae and Ben. It actually could give us more options if Schlenk doesn’t believe this core can get it done.

• Like 2