• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

My guy has talked around NBA circles of late

NBASupes

8 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Yes I get moody, you’re right there are those that straight bash.. just a tough season I guess.. speaking of which the Lakers are going through EXACTLY what we are going through.

"We just got to play hard," Westbrook said. "Sometimes, the schemes and how you play doesn't really matter. You got to just play hard sometimes. Teams are playing harder than us, simple as that."

Yeah but Im NEVER happy about losses like some folk around here seem to be........

Edited by terrell
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

My sources tell me this trade is happening by close of business.  Bogi cannot wait to go back to the Kings now that Fox is gone.  We send out Lou legend to Philly and the Italian Stallion.  We relieve Philly of their Simmons drama, take Hali and Barnes from Sacramento.  We also collect first round picks from Philly and Sacramento for our troubles.

image.png

I know this may be half serious, but why would Sacramento trade their best two point guards and not get Ben?

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, marco102 said:

I know this may be half serious, but why would Sacramento trade their best two point guards and not get Ben?

Sorry, that was completely fabricated lol just bored and waiting for something to happen....

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

My sources tell me this trade is happening by close of business.  Bogi cannot wait to go back to the Kings now that Fox is gone.  We send out Lou legend to Philly and the Italian Stallion.  We relieve Philly of their Simmons drama, take Hali and Barnes from Sacramento.  We also collect first round picks from Philly and Sacramento for our troubles.

image.png

Sac wouldn't make that deal. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
15 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

Have there been any rumors floated on here about Brandon Ingram and if he's available? Simmons/Ingram would be intriguing to pair with Trae/Kev/Cap.

Not that i've seen but i'm convinced that Ingram will be the 'star' player that sixers eventually accept.  So they will get ingram, hawks will get simmons.  nola will get cap relief and a bunch of picks.   I posted a trade somewhere else and it worked out.    Disclaimer: i've never predicted a trade in my life or even come close.

some thing like this:  
http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ycpzan3b

Personally i'd rather have Ingram than Simmons but that's just me. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Not that i've seen but i'm convinced that Ingram will be the 'star' player that sixers eventually accept.  So they will get ingram, hawks will get simmons.  nola will get cap relief and a bunch of picks.   I posted a trade somewhere else and it worked out.    Disclaimer: i've never predicted a trade in my life or even come close.

some thing like this:  
http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ycpzan3b

Personally i'd rather have Ingram than Simmons but that's just me. 

Only hesitation I have on ThIngram trades is David Griffin.  If you're leading that franchise, would you trust him to make a franchise-altering trade like that?  There's a likelihood that he could get fired after this season.  Well, said another way, I kinda feel like him getting fired is more likely to happen than either ThIngram or Zion get traded.  JMHO

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Question, can we trade OKC their pick back? Wouldn't that pick be more valuable to them as it would be unprotected, seeing as it was originally their pick.

Yes we can and no it wouldn't.  It's lottery protected and no way OKC won't be in the lottery this year. 

57 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

image.png

Maybe if we give the Kings some 1st round picks instead of Knox they might go for this.  I do like it for us.

I know.  It's a joke.  Right now the Hawks are a joke.  They are looking more and more like our well known 13 win season Hawks.  

"How low can you go?"  We are about to find out.  How long since our last victory?  Anyone remember that long ago?  This Hawk team becoming a record breaking team in a bad way.

🕵️‍♂️

• Sad 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, ShooterSays said:

Have there been any rumors floated on here about Brandon Ingram and if he's available? Simmons/Ingram would be intriguing to pair with Trae/Kev/Cap.

Yes, we've talked to NO about Ingram. He is available but it is a seller's market. 

• Thanks 3

Latest intel from BR's Eric Pincus (https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2952513-latest-nba-trade-intel-lakers-realistic-targets-myles-turner-landing-spots)

Atlanta is one of the teams chasing Simmons, but the Sixers haven't prioritized Collins and weren't interested in Cam Reddish.

The Hawks recently moved Solomon Hill with Reddish, dealing him to the New York Knicks for Kevin Knox and a first-round selection (via the Hornets). The pick may not convey this year (top-18 protected), but some competing executives believe Atlanta got the first to try to sweeten a play for Simmons.

If Philadelphia doesn't get some of its top targets (including Damian Lillard, Bradley Beal, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander), getting off of Tobias Harris' contract could make second-tier choices more palatable. Simmons ($33 million this season) and Harris ($36 million) are expensive players on multi-year deals. How many teams even have the means to take on nearly $70 million of incoming salary?

While the Los Angeles Lakers and Houston Rockets can get a lot of the way there with Russell Westbrook or John Wall, neither is believed to be appealing to the 76ers.

The Hawks have several players that could reach enough outgoing salary like Danilo Gallinari, Bogdan Bogdanovic, Delon Wright, Lou Williams and Collins. Atlanta also has all of its own first-round picks, a fake Oklahoma City Thunder 2022 first (with lottery protections likely to make it a pair of seconds instead) and the recently-acquired Charlotte selection.

Even then, the Sixers may not have the appetite to take on the entire $125 million contract Collins signed in August. The Mavericks could make a play for Collins to help facilitate a multi-team trade or work a two-team deal with the Hawks.

The challenge remains to find enough value for Philadelphia to make that leap. Dallas cannot easily move a first-round pick until 2027 with a protected 2023 obligation to the Knicks for Kristaps Porzingis.

One wildcard in the mix for Collins or Turner could be the Toronto Raptors, although it's unclear if there's enough market for Pascal Siakam, whose contract ($106.4 million through 2023-24) is a bit rich for a lot of teams despite his 21.1 points a game this season. The Mavericks have been long-linked to Goran Dragic, but that may be via buyout, even if Dragic is initially traded elsewhere.

The Simmons saga has a lot of moving pieces. The Sixers may still wait until the offseason. The Sacramento Kings are another franchise potentially willing to take Harris, with nearly everyone on the roster available except perhaps Tyrese Haliburton.

Edited by GameTime
  • Thanks 2