• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

My guy has talked around NBA circles of late

NBASupes

10 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Get him to Atlanta and revive his career here with Trae. I’ll risk it. I still believe in Zion ONLY OUTSIDE OF NEW ORLEANS. He stays there he’ll eat the city 🏙 

Respectfully disagree.  That's like moving Jimmy the crackhead from downtown out to the 'burbs to help him get clean.  Jimmy gonna get high on somethin', whether it's huffin' glue or meth or 'shrooms.

Moving Jimmy from the crack ain't the problem.  The problem is Jimmy's an addict.

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, terrell said:

Tough season for the Hawks

Tough season for the Falcons

The Cardinals make the Playoffs, but my nephew cant even play because of injury..

My life.... smh

With that said Go Cardinals!!      Nuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My father, at 78, is probably the longest running Cardinals fan in the entire USA.    He's been a fan since they were the Chicago Cardinals and stuck with them when George Hallas and the Bears ran the Cards out of town.   I doubt you can find too many people who can claim to be Cardinal fans since the 40s.

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, GameTime said:

No surprise there.  He is getting paid now and has vowed to never play again for Philly.  Will be interested to see if Philly starts fining him again after the All-Star break.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, GameTime said:

Ok... This is my attempt at following ALL of the rumors:

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y74qn262

I don't know how to put the pictures up so you guys will just have to follow the link.  However:

Trae, Bogi, Barnes, Simmons, Capela?

• Sad 1

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, macdaddy said:

Not that i've seen but i'm convinced that Ingram will be the 'star' player that sixers eventually accept.  So they will get ingram, hawks will get simmons.  nola will get cap relief and a bunch of picks.   I posted a trade somewhere else and it worked out.    Disclaimer: i've never predicted a trade in my life or even come close.

some thing like this:  
http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ycpzan3b

Personally i'd rather have Ingram than Simmons but that's just me. 

I wish...

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

or 'shrooms.

c'mon kg... you didn't learn at Tech that those aren't addictive?

I went to a few parties at Tech back in the day... I get it. The coolest part of the night was when I tried to spike the punch with protein powder and people stopped me. (those parties were lame as hell)

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I don't know how to put the pictures up so you guys will just have to follow the link.  However:

I think I'd physically be sick if we traded JC to Dallas and him and Luka went on to win a championship.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, warcore said:

c'mon kg... you didn't learn at Tech that those aren't addictive?

I went to a few parties at Tech back in the day... I get it. The coolest part of the night was when I tried to spike the punch with protein powder and people stopped me. (those parties were lame as hell)

Lol, thats your own fault.  We partied at GSU, Emory, the AUC, and the various clubs downtown.

We know how to party at Tech .... not on campus.   Do better, warc. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Lol, thats your own fault.  We partied at GSU, Emory, the AUC, and the various clubs downtown.

We know how to party at Tech .... not on campus.   Do better, warc. 

A lot of students are tech are miserable. Not all of them of course. But chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, architecture, etc , those are brutally hard majors. People just don't understand. A student at some other college majoring in communications, or sports management or whatever, that is like 1000x easier. Making 10000x easier. 

Edited by bleachkit
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Nope. Nope. Nope. 

That's horrible, imo.  So we trade JC, Dre, and Gallo for Simmons and Barnes??   No thanks. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, kg01 said:

It's weird how money changes perceptions on players.  Harris is vastly overpaid.  He makes over $40mil next year iirc.  He's a fine player.  Were he properly paid, he'd be a good addition.  But the money makes it untenable.

Oh, you mean like Gallo, Bogi and Heurter?   Yeah, I guess so.

2 hours ago, shakes said:

My father, at 78, is probably the longest running Cardinals fan in the entire USA.    He's been a fan since they were the Chicago Cardinals and stuck with them when George Hallas and the Bears ran the Cards out of town.   I doubt you can find too many people who can claim to be Cardinal fans since the 40s.

Im only started rooting for The Cards when they traded for Deandre....lol....