• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

My guy has talked around NBA circles of late

NBASupes

26 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Washington have young guys like Avdija and Rui, etc to trade for Grant. Detroit should be rebuilding and getting young guys and assets for their vets.  They should also move Olynyk.

Allow me to elaborate.  I don't like any of WAS's young guys so, if I were DET, I wouldn't like that deal.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Supes don’t even.. 

Celtics exploring Al Horford trades

i_2a_2b_89_al-horford.png?w=190

After spending the 16th pick in the 2021 NBA Draft to acquire Al Horford in the offseason, the Boston Celtics are exploring trading him as they pursue another center, league sources told The Athletic.

Begs the question how did OKC get more for old and costly Al Horford than we got for Cam?

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Supes don’t even.. 

Celtics exploring Al Horford trades

i_2a_2b_89_al-horford.png?w=190

After spending the 16th pick in the 2021 NBA Draft to acquire Al Horford in the offseason, the Boston Celtics are exploring trading him as they pursue another center, league sources told The Athletic.

If he didn't have that terrible contract, I'd do that trade.  He would help us a ton defensively and on the second unit. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, marco102 said:

If he didn't have that terrible contract, I'd do that trade.  He would help us a ton defensively and on the second unit. 

Would you move Gallo to do it if it brought back Dennis too?

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ydgxbler

image.thumb.png.d863dcf540e07bcfe41098a19b5381f9.png

Also...FYI

5 minutes ago, marco102 said:

No, because you still have to pay Al next year and Delon's been playing much better lately. 

This is true.  I feel like the team is rounding into shape these last few games (post-trade).  Playing differently and it's tangible imeo.

Perhaps ... some folks may have to wait to get their tankathon on.  

Hey, I didn't call no names. 😏

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

They made an offer to the Hawks to just as ridiculous as this. The Sixers are trolling at this point and no, I don't know nothing about this offer but they been trolling teams

When you look at Drummond's 1.67 million, that's a kind of steal for what they get (we're paying Dieng 3 times that much for 1/2 the ability).  He's a nice throw in there and its not as "ridiculous" as it appears at first.  Draymond Green is wildly overpaid for his production, but admittedly Wiggins/Poole/Kuminga is a nice trio. The 2 firsts will not be top 20...its Golden State.

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, thecampster said:

When you look at Drummond's 1.67 million, that's a kind of steal for what they get (we're paying Dieng 3 times that much for 1/2 the ability).  He's a nice throw in there and its not as "ridiculous" as it appears at first.  Draymond Green is wildly overpaid for his production, but admittedly Wiggins/Poole/Kuminga is a nice trio. The 2 firsts will not be top 20...its Golden State.

I don't know why anybody is taking any of that trade seriously?  Golden State's GM has left his phone on silent and is not taking calls.  He has set his team up for both the present and the future. 

13 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

They made an offer to the Hawks to just as ridiculous as this. The Sixers are trolling at this point and no, I don't know nothing about this offer but they been trolling teams

I think they're in a tossing mud against the wall portion of the exercise. Just seeing if anything sticks. Tossing out lots of names to see if others are open to trading people, open to their guys.

• Like 2