• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hardly-Hawks at Bulls

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I'd be ok if Trae, Cam and Capela sit out the game in protest. Just throw the All GLeague squad out there.

10 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I lost the thread it was in but i like the idea of just not playing Trae/Cam/Capela.  Or at least sit Trae for some made up reason.   Why should Bulls fans get to watch Trae go for 50 while the Bulls still win big.   Screw em.  

• Moderators
17 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I predicted we would win 50 games before the season started. 49 games left and we are 15-18, we are gonna need to go 35-14 for me to hit it. Can we? Yes! Will THE LEAGUE allow us to? Unsure 😐 

:cray2:

I think we should all agree on a number of bs losses to take off the prediction totals.   Tonight will be the third in my book.   That orlando loss we had a lot out but i'll take the real L there since it was offset by a surprise W against the suxers.   Knicks, Bulls, Bulls are all BS losses in my book. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I lost the thread it was in but i like the idea of just not playing Trae/Cam/Capela.  Or at least sit Trae for some made up reason.   Why should Bulls fans get to watch Trae go for 50 while the Bulls still win big.   Screw em.  

If we have to show up, then we ought to play our regular roster guys less than 5 minutes each, and hope no one gets injured during that time.

• Premium Member
28 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I think we should all agree on a number of bs losses to take off the prediction totals.   Tonight will be the third in my book.   That orlando loss we had a lot out but i'll take the real L there since it was offset by a surprise W against the suxers.   Knicks, Bulls, Bulls are all BS losses in my book. 

These losses hurt. They WILL come back to bite the Hawks when they're fighting for position toward the end of the season. These losses are giving other Eastern Conference team free wins and tie breakers. The Hawks were underachieving before all of this happened, but they were still right there in the thick of the Eastern Conference. Now they're free falling.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, hawkman said:

These losses hurt. They WILL come back to bite the Hawks when they're fighting for position toward the end of the season. These losses are giving other Eastern Conference team free wins and tie breakers. The Hawks were underachieving before all of this happened, but they were still right there in the thick of the Eastern Conference. Now they're free falling.

If we go 0-6 on this road trip, season is probably over. 

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I need these guys to stop acting like they're going to help.  Either hard double team somebody, or stay with your man on the perimeter.

Agreed. They suck at closing out on shooters so they may as well face guard their man.