• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hardly-Hawks at Bulls

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

I know this is probably a throwaway game, but I need to see Trae give better defensive effort. The ball watching and slow footed closeouts have to stop. Stop sagging off the perimeter shooters. He also needs to stop trying to "funnel" his man into Capela right now. This isn't the game for that. Just face guard and stay in front of your man dude.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Trae clearly is not interested in even trying to fake playing defense. He has to play a little even with the offensive load he has tonight.

Even being half the shooter, Sharife is more bearable to watch cuz I know he will contest every shot. Trae fought through 1 screen this whole season?

• Sad 1

Im pretty much content in calling this another rebuilding/developmental year.. Might as well see what we have in Cam, Hunter, OO, Huerter etc...The vets can go for draft picks for all I care...

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, terrell said:

Capela is so trash on offense...Cant take many more missed bunnies................

Capela has fallen off defensively. He was already an offensive liability. He is become a net negative player at this point. He can't space the floor, he can't pass, and he can't knock down free throws. He was only useful as a dominant defensive player, and he is NOT that anymore.

OO is going to take his spot, or at least he should. OO can at least knock down free throws and move around on defense.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, hawkman said:

I know this is probably a throwaway game, but I need to see Trae give better defensive effort. The ball watching and slow footed closeouts have to stop. Stop sagging off the perimeter shooters. He also needs to stop trying to "funnel" his man into Capela right now. This isn't the game for that. Just face guard and stay in front of your man dude.

This classic AAU ball "MPJ" syndrome. Thinking scoring points is the #1 key to victory.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1