• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hardly-Hawks at Bulls

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Would've been nice to have Sharife and Jalen in a game in which our roster was depleted like this.

Guess I will be the first to say it. I’m starting not to believe in Nate.

may be a bad game to say this with so many rotation players out but to me same shit different folks….and why in the world would you not take this opportunity to play your two rooks smh.

mcmillian and his son are destroying this team with whatever strategy and rotations they keep throwing out. 

• Premium Member
Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I know he'd recently had a few good games.  Not sure about his overall stats.

He's an undersized SG with minimal PG skills. He's also not a great defender. I still think he can play in the NBA but he has to be able score efficiently enough to justify his other deficiencies. He's a high school mixtape legend though. He has serious bounce.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I made the decision not to watch this game and instead watched the Hornets. it was a fun game and the Hornets won. I don't see the point of watching the fake Hawks and getting even more angry with Adam Silver and the NBA than I currently am now.

Hornets again??? Lol. I took the Nuggets with Jokic, the Wolves with Towns, but if you have a Ball 🥜 fettish we are through! :angry2: Not to mention your LJ jersey! 

1. Nuggets

2. Wolves

3. Hornets 🐝 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, JTB said:

may be a bad game to say this with so many rotation players out but to me same shit different folks….and why in the world would you not take this opportunity to play your two rooks smh.

mcmillian and his son are destroying this team with whatever strategy and rotations they keep throwing out. 

Welll both of them are out on COVID protocols, so we can't blame Nate for not playing them tonight.

2 minutes ago, JTB said:

They are in covid protocols so why are you complaining about him not playing them?

• Like 2

• Premium Member
Just now, JTB said:

Both are in health and safety protocols. Trae, Cam, and Cap were the only guys available. Mays was the only guy available from the CP Skyhawks "big 3".

• Like 3

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Caplogists . . . . how much does a NBA player get paid for a 10-day contract?

Prorated for the 10 days of the salary amounts for rookies or vets.

When a player signs a 10-day contract, his team can theoretically use cap room or an exception to pay him more than the minimum salary. However, in practice, that never happens — virtually every player that signs a 10-day deal receives a prorated portion of the minimum salary.

The minimum salary in a given season differs from player to player, based on his years of NBA experience entering the season. For instance, in 2021/22, a rookie on a full-season minimum deal will earn $925,258, whereas a 10-year veteran who is earning the minimum will make $2,641,691.

https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2021/12/salaries-for-10-day-contracts-in-2021-22.html

• Like 2

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, JTB said:

Our rooks have Covid like everyone else.  Jury still out for me with Nate... he's in a no-one-will-be-happy position with who to give minutes pretty much all season.

• Like 3

I would’ve preferred signing Braaaaaaad Wanamaker to Cat Barber, man, that guy isn’t ready for this stage. It’s unfair to him and to us. 

Seriously, we need to petition this it’s just not a level playing field. It’s a mockery the NBA has created here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, JTB said:

What? Have you not been following what's going on with the team?

Trae, Cam, Capela Mays are the only NBA players available. The rest are all under COVID protocols.

If you wanna rip on Nate just rip him but at least represent the facts as they currently are.

• Like 4