• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Probably-a-Game Thread: Hemi-Hawks at Halve-a-Liers

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

And he needs to keep shooting.  Or keep drawing fouls.

Superstars need to be willing to shoulder all of the blame for their team's success or loss.

Trae went 5 - 23 in Game 7 vs Philly . . . but made 2 of his final 3 shots to help seal the game.

LOL!

1 minute ago, marco102 said:

He started like 0-6 or something like that and then hit two shots in a row.

Well could we wait until he hits more than 2 shots to say he's heating up? lol

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

We all know you're not a fan of Trae.  When he plays well, you are DEAD SILENT.  At least other people who are critical of Trae, will give him props when he balls out.

It is what it is though.

You fanboys are incredible

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

Well could we wait until he hits more than 2 shots to say he's heating up? lol

3 of his last 5, plus starting to score at the FT line . . if it makes you feel better.

Trae making shots is the only shot we have to get back in this game.  And when he makes shots, the hope is that Trae can the other shooters for wide open looks.  Mays has shoot well so far.  If Trae gets it going, he'll be able to get more open looks when the Cavs look to take the ball out of Trae's hands.

3 of his last 5, plus starting to score at the FT line . . if it makes you feel better.

Trae making shots is the only shot we have to get back in this game.  And when he makes shots, the hope is that Trae can the other shooters for wide open looks.  Mays has shoot well so far.  If Trae gets it going, he'll be able to get more open looks when the Cavs look to take the ball out of Trae's hands.

Not gonna matter if he isnt gonna guard anybody.....

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

So if other players start hitting shots, It won't matter???  Strange analysis

4 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

You fanboys are incredible

We all know what it is with you P.   If you're wrong about something, you disappear.   Like . . . for days.  Or you'll at least lurk.

If you think you're right, you'll start chirping.  So chirp away while 3/4ths of the team is away.

We all know that the Hawks need to play better defense.  I'm just not in denial about what the strength of the team is, which is offensive basketball.  But you dislike Trae so much, you'd be all for trading Trae, and have Skylar Mays run the point for the rest of the season.

You clowned Bogi around the same time last year.  He gets hurt.  He comes back and balls out. And you didn't have a single good word to say about the guy.  Not one.  Until he started to falter in the playoffs.  Then you got back on the Bogi hate train.

We're all Hawks fans here.  If you don't want to see this team succeed, just say so.  But I'll ride with this team no matter what.  And I will be a "fanboy" of the guy who is arguably one of the best 5 players this franchise has ever had.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, terrell said:

Not gonna matter if he isnt gonna guard anybody.....

Watch the game Terrell. 

You're normally a "Traetor", but you at least know the game a little bit, from the stuff that you post.

We're getting killed in the paint because Cleveland is recognizing when they have a mismatch.  They're not scoring all over Trae.  They're scoring over anyone they have a size advantage over.

Nate could actually do something about this, by playing just a little bigger lineup, even if it means playing Oliver and Capela together, and just let the guards try to fuel the offense.   Have the guards/wings score, while the bigs crash the boards.  That's old school basketball.  It also may keep us in this game longer.

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

We all know what it is with you P.   If you're wrong about something, you disappear.   Like . . . for days.  Or you'll at least lurk.

If you think you're right, you'll start chirping.  So chirp away while 3/4ths of the team is away.

We all know that the Hawks need to play better defense.  I'm just not in denial about what the strength of the team is, which is offensive basketball.  But you dislike Trae so much, you'd be all for trading Trae, and have Skylar Mays run the point for the rest of the season.

You clowned Bogi around the same time last year.  He gets hurt.  He comes back and balls out. And you didn't have a single good word to say about the guy.  Not one.  Until he started to falter in the playoffs.  Then you got back on the Bogi hate train.

We're all Hawks fans here.  If you don't want to see this team succeed, just say so.  But I'll ride with this team no matter what.  And I will be a "fanboy" of the guy who is arguably one of the best 5 players this franchise has ever had.

So I'm not a fan if i want the team to play defense?  WTF?  You are a different cat I must admit

Watch the game Terrell. 

You're normally a "Traetor", but you at least know the game a little bit, from the stuff that you post.

We're getting killed in the paint because Cleveland is recognizing when they have a mismatch.  They're not scoring all over Trae.  They're scoring over anyone they have a size advantage over.

Nate could actually do something about this, by playing just a little bigger lineup, even if it means playing Oliver and Capela together, and just let the guards try to fuel the offense.   Have the guards/wings score, while the bigs crash the boards.  That's old school basketball.  It also may keep us in this game longer.

I dont have to watch the game to know Trae sucks at defense.. lol

But so do most of the Hawks players...

• Like 1