• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Who-Dey-Hawks at Trivial-Blazers

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

Prunty made the wrong call to start the 4th.

The defense was atrocious for 3ish quarters, but this loss is on him. He watched the team flounder on offense and give up that 5 point lead and did nothing to stop it.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

We just wasted one of the best games we'll ever see from Trae. Shame. 

Yep, this is probably top 3 with the game 1 against the Knicks and game 1/5 against Philly.  Always on the road for some reason lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sothron said:

56 and 14 and we lose the game to a Portland team missing both backcourt starters. I have no f***ing words.

Embarrassing...Cant even celebrate the effort......smfh

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

Just now, Atlantaholic said:

This team still has the talent to put it together on defense. But we need to stop playing some of these "rotation" guys. 

TLC and Lou especially...  

• Like 2

• Premium Member
Just now, Sothron said:

I am so f***ing sick and tired of every team we play they get "season highs" from some random scrub or the team sets a season record for points or three pointers made.

We desperately need to move some of this dead weight off the team and get some players in here that actually give a damn about playing defense.

I agree. Love Gallo, but ship him out of here... he only gives us what we can already do without him, which is score. 

• Like 3

Just now, Sothron said:

I am so f***ing sick and tired of every team we play they get "season highs" from some random scrub or the team sets a season record for points or three pointers made.

We desperately need to move some of this dead weight off the team and get some players in here that actually give a damn about playing defense.

Yep Bogi and Collins no defense playing asses aint fixing this shit...