• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Who-Dey-Hawks at Trivial-Blazers

lethalweapon3

4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Get 'em, spud ... oh.  Ohhhhhh ....

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e478j2tn1t900zs9jnat1

... bottoms!

Y’all see that Trae pass to Mays last night, I just did one. Laid the fck right in homeboy hands. He just had to make the lay in.

Yall see that pass by Trae? Who says he’s not the best assist guy, some A hole 🕳 on realgm, ok! 👌 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Sothron said:

Woke up still angry. We got to get Trae some help. The only player in NBA history to go for 56 and 14 in a game and we still lost. Lou Williams does not need to ever play again. He is beyond done. Gallo at least can score points but he gives you zero defense. Lou can't score OR play defense. You can't have that.

This:

On 11/8/2021 at 9:50 AM, AHF said:

Lou should be a "break in case of emergencies" player, not a member of the rotation.

• Like 3

@lethalweapon3 hey lethal, would it be ok if I go back to posting 2K results on the game thread, I mean I think you don’t care either way but thought I’d ask. It could turn around our mojo, at least in my brain 🧠.  Thanks either way in advance.

I’m not guaranteeing wins there either but I’ll sure as hell try! :smile: #2khawks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

@lethalweapon3 hey lethal, would it be ok if I go back to posting 2K results on the game thread, I mean I think you don’t care either way but thought I’d ask. It could turn around our mojo, at least in my brain 🧠.  Thanks either way in advance.

I’m not guaranteeing wins there either but I’ll sure as hell try! :smile: #2khawks

Feel free! #2KHawks

~lw3

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
16 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

are you giving Lou minutes?

• Haha 3

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

are you giving Lou minutes?

Lol a few, I really want them to update the rosters but I understand it’s daily this year and hard. I like giving those minutes to Wright and a few to Coop. Been sitting Lou out even though he’s a higher rated player than Coop.

Given a few minutes to Jalen Johnson also but more at SF and less to TLC. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member

What Travis said this morning about players not being upset after getting scored on stuck with me.  JC the only player that really ever looks pissed when someone scores on him.  Capela occasionally looks incredulous but everyone else seems apathetic.  We need someone to hold guys accountable on D -- ideally that would be Nate but it's probably more effective for it to be one of the players.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

What Travis said this morning about players not being upset after getting scored on stuck with me.  JC the only player that really ever looks pissed when someone scores on him.  Capela occasionally looks incredulous but everyone else seems apathetic.  We need someone to hold guys accountable on D -- ideally that would be Nate but it's probably more effective for it to be one of the players.

In the old days, NBA or playground, we used to hold a grudge, get mad, push back and take it personally if our opposition scored against us, not the case in this day and age for 90% of the league I’d say.

Draymond gets mad and takes it personally and I hate to say it but he’s the dude. Curry may be the poster boy but Draymond keeps his b!itches in check lol.

• Like 1

I hear the Kings and Pels are looking to rebuild/retool..

Gallo/Lou for Harrison Barnes and Mo Harkless?

Gallo/pick for Harrison Barnes? 

Gallo/Delon for Ingram?

Delon/Lou for Josh Hart? (Jaybirds idea))

All 4 trades work on trade machine..  lol

21 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

Been saying this.......And it has to be Trae. He's the best player of the team..He'll never be a great defender, but he has to be scrappy out there..Diving after loose balls, fighting over screens, etc....) The players will follow his lead.........

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, terrell said:

I hear the Kings and Pels are looking to rebuild/retool..

Gallo/Lou for Harrison Barnes and Mo Harkless? I'd do this, but Sac would be asking for more

Gallo/pick for Harrison Barnes? the OKC 2022 1st, sure

Gallo/Delon for Ingram? NOP wouldn't answer the phone

Delon/Lou for Josh Hart? (Jaybirds idea)) - this wasn't mine, I think it was @TheNorthCydeRises

All 4 trades work on trade machine..  lol

If they are rebuilding, they are looking for, but see above in red.

1. young players with upside and

2. picks 

3. reduce salary.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

If they are rebuilding, they are looking for, but see above in red.

1. young players with upside and

2. picks 

3. reduce salary.

Oh yeah of course theyd want picks....Give them whatever they want.. lol. We dont need more young players...

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, terrell said:

How can we see it, but they cant? Our front office is wetting the bed constantly...

Because he's a better wing defender than most on the Hawks roster, which is hard for people to measure if guys aren't getting blocks or steals.