• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hunk-o'-Hawks at Lakers

lethalweapon3

3 minutes ago, marco102 said:

That three again was Trae s  fault. Why the fuxk are you trying to guard LeBron when John is right there.

Because his defensive awareness is trash.. 

1 minute ago, marco102 said:

Wtf is wring with Trae tonight in defense? This is worst then his rookie season. I hope it is the back. 

He may not be 100%, but if he's playing, he still needs to be in the vicinity of the shooters and fight through screens.

Remember, he did sit out last game because of a sore back off that hit that Nurkic gave him in the Portland game.

• Like 3

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

He may not be 100%, but if he's playing, he still needs to be in the vicinity of the shooters and fight through screens.

Remember, he did sit out last game because of a sore back off that hit that Nurkic gave him in the Portland game.

Yeah, let's give our guy a little grace. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

That is why I said I hope it is the back because he has been terrible on defense and not normal terrible.

Edited by marco102
  • Haha 2