• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hunk-o'-Hawks at Lakers

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, JTB said:

Bad night for Cam so far. I hope he turns it around 2nd half.

He got like 5 touches. He was corner Cam again. Only two quality touches which he should have converted. This is the shit that irritates me so much. He goes from 40-50 touches a game and 25 a half to 5 outta no where.

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

We were in the bonus, he should be driving to the rim and getting to the line. They haven't been able to stay in front of him. That shot was a bail out

No.  He was purposely looking for the 3 ball, because Trae is player that loves the dramatics.

You saw how animated the announcer Mark Jones got when he launched it.  Jones was ready to go off.

Ya'll call it "hero ball". 

But superstars take and make hero shots.

He's just playing his game.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Kevin +7. . . Collins +4 . . . Trae +5 for the game.   Great run in that 2nd quarter.

Monk and Bradley with 37 combined points.  I don't think either guy can keep that up, although Monk is the most likely candidate to stay hot.

We said that at halftime vs Portland :er:...didn't happen. We have got to get closer to these shooters....soooo many WIDE OPEN looks.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, gHost83 said:

As bad as that first half was, Lakers would be blown out without Malik Monk having his one game a month...

Kevon entered the building in the second. Trae figured out what they were tryin to do. He's such a stud.

Every single scrub player imaginable has those one games a month when they play the Hawks. Funny how that happens.

• Like 1