• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Clippers

lethalweapon3

3 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Nope.  It's Trae's fault until proven otherwise.

Looks like he may be hurt though.

Why you being silly? smh. Both need imorpvement defensively..Especially Trae...Hes been better so far tonight. I'll give you that..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Cam losing Coffee in the corner for an open 3.

Once again Trae's fault.

Cam late again getting to Batum out for a 3.

Dammit Trae!!  Stop making Cam be out of position.

I see it now.   Trae is to blame.

You don't have to troll. His defense has been bad so far. But the Coffey three wasn't his man. The Batum 3 was 100% Cam

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, marco102 said:

Cam is injured you can tell by the way he's walking.  Thank ankle doesn'tlook right.

The bad ankle didn't cause him to be out of position on the two threes he gave up. He simply wasn't in position.  Like all of our wings and PGs, they are hardly ever in position to contest open 3s when the ball moves around.

15 - 4 run to end the period ( as Bob just said ). 

Hawks can't score the ball without Trae in.  Hawks can't stop 3 point barrages without Trae in, despite the defense being "stellar" when he's not in the game.

Gallo ( -14 ) . . TLC ( -11 ) in just 4 minutes

Hawks down by 8.

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

The bad ankle didn't cause him to be out of position on the two threes he gave up. He simply wasn't in position.  Like all of our wings and PGs, they are hardly ever in position to contest open 3s when the ball moves around.

Hawks can't score the ball without Trae in.  Hawks can't stop 3 point barrages without Trae in, despite the defense being "stellar" when he's not in the game.

Hawks down by 8.

LOL...you are on one today.  Just keep me out of it.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Cam losing Coffee in the corner for an open 3.

Once again Trae's fault.

Cam late again getting to Batum out for a 3.

Dammit Trae!!  Stop making Cam be out of position.

I see it now.   Trae is to blame.

Cam has potential, but when it comes to playing winning basketball, he has a LONG way to go.. Thats why I think he's traded.. Not to mention hes made of glass...

Edited by terrell

Just now, NBASupes said:

You don't have to troll. His defense has been bad so far. But the Coffey three wasn't his man. The Batum 3 was 100% Cam

Forget that.  People troll Trae every change they get, blaming him for everything that is wrong on this team.

This is a TEAM problem.  Not an individual problem.

Trae still not in the game.  We're still not scoring.  And we're still giving up 3s.

Delon with an airball 3.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Hawks down by 8.

He was out of position on just one. He was covering for a missed assignment. That muddy was on him as well. He didn't fight through the screen 

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Forget that.  People troll Trae every change they get, blaming him for everything that is wrong on this team.

This is a TEAM problem.  Not an individual problem.

Trae still not in the game.  We're still not scoring.  And we're still giving up 3s.

Delon with an airball 3.

Trae defense being WOAT isn't trolling. 

1 minute ago, marco102 said:

LOL...you are on one today.  Just keep me out of it.

LOL . . everybody getting this work today.

We're going to stop all of the false narratives today.

If Trae gives up bad defensive plays, call him out.   If someone else does it . . . call them out.

What we're not going to do is may like the dang best player on the team causes all of this lazy defense around the floor.

Another 3 by the Clippers.  Trae's fault.

1 minute ago, aali34 said:

Why do we double so hard. Can we see what would happen if we let these guys try to score one on one.

I don't understand it.  Stop doubling and just stay with your man.  Watch out for back screens to free up shooters.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

If Cam is hurt he needs to be inactive. I want to see him play but not if he can't move well

They should've shut him down a few games ago. His ankle is never going to heal if he keeps playing on it.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

He was out of position on just one. He was covering for a missed assignment. That muddy was on him as well. He didn't fight through the screen 

Trae defense being WOAT isn't trolling. 

And I've never said that you were incorrect about Trae's defense.  He's just not the cause of everyone else sucking on defense.

• Like 2