• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Best ⭐️ Robin to Trae’s Batman 🦇

Spud2nique

If we’re active which star ⭐️ do you want most  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Which star ⭐️ makes the best Robin to Trae’s Bat?

• KAT
    • Jaylen Brown
    • Ben Simmons
    • Bradley Beal
    • Domantas Sabonis
    • Anthony Davis
    • SGA
    • Other (name them please)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/12/2022 at 05:15 AM

If we are active at the deadline, whose your fav star ⭐️ to land here in Atlanta?

Get in here my insiders. All deals come at market price (check market prices; it’s like fish 🐟 at a restaurant :indifferent:)

@Gray Mule (I didn’t add Hali, is he star ⭐️ Robin level Gramps? 

@JayBirdHawk

@kg01

@marco102

@terrell

@hazer

@JeffS17

@macdaddy

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

If we are active at the deadline, whose your fav star ⭐️ to land here in Atlanta?

Get in here my insiders. All deals come at market price (check market prices; it’s like fish 🐟 at a restaurant :indifferent:)

@JayBirdHawk

@kg01

@marco102

@terrell

@hazer

@JeffS17

@macdaddy

I voted KAT, but Embiid or Giannis would be perfect with Trae. 

Like @NBASupes Trae makes big men better and if we had a two way big man ( I know KAT is not a true two way big man, but he's improved on that end) then the Hawks would be much better off. 

We would just need good 3 and D wings at that point. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

@JayBirdHawk

@kg01

@marco102

@terrell

@hazer

@JeffS17

@macdaddy

For me.. Not sure. But personally, I've seen enough of this group...No more Rose Colored Glasses...& I hope Travis Agrees.... They're not as we thought they were... the Flaws are Exposed... with our unique Star player, we Don't have the right complimentary pieces around him... Defense individually and collectively is Woefully inept....So what do we do you ask?... Well both Travis & Nate needs to identify the right pieces to get in here to complement Trae's Skillset.. .  I'd say start with getting a Stud to go with Trae who can create his own shots when the lights are brightly shining, and the rest of the roster needs to be defensive Doggss!!!!  That's where I'm at...

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member

I voted for KAT. Move Capela in the offseason, start OO at PF with the hope he's improved FT shooting means he can hit a jump shot or move Capela in a deal for a stretch 4. Trae has in KAT a reliable second option on offense. 

• Premium Member

I want to go back and change my choice to an offensive Xs and Os assistant coach that can be our "offensive coordinator" while letting Nate focus on the defense.  Someone that can call plays, spot mismatches, find weak spots in opponents defense/personnel.  I don't know if that position exists in the NBA but I would hire someone like that.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I voted for KAT. Move Capela in the offseason, start OO at PF with the hope he's improved FT shooting means he can hit a jump shot or move Capela in a deal for a stretch 4. Trae has in KAT a reliable second option on offense. 

In that case, I think KAT would play the role of powerforward on the offensive end (pick and pop, post ups, shooting threes) while OO would be the role man and in the dunker spot.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, marco102 said:

In that case, I think KAT would play the role of powerforward on the offensive end (pick and pop, post ups, shooting threes) while OO would be the role man and in the dunker spot.

I want to get KAT back into the low post here. We have zero low post players on our roster except for Gallo and it is like prying toenails to get him to get into the post where he's almost always fouled.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sothron said:

I want to get KAT back into the low post here. We have zero low post players on our roster except for Gallo and it is like prying toenails to get him to get into the post where he's almost always fouled.

Yeah, he can do that when OO's not in the game, but right now, OO hasn't shown a midrange or anything out to the three point line. I believe he can develop a good midrange and corner three based off his touch and freethrow shooting. 

2 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Boston refuses to trade Tatum or Brown. Every NBA media guy plus the Squawkers on here are hearing the same thing from our sources. I know Travis would kill to trade for Brown but that's just not going to happen.

You know or have a strong feeling? 

There's a difference...lol

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Seees fans disagree.  Not sure who's wrong on that.

Yeah with the offensive load, his defensive effort has decreased.  

Boston needs a point guard to help them out.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, marco102 said:

You know or have a strong feeling? 

There's a difference...lol

Yeah with the offensive load, his defensive effort has decreased.  

Boston needs a point guard to help them out.

I know. I'll leave it at that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2