• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

CAM REDDISH TO NY FOR KEVIN KNOX AND FIRST!?!

NBASupes

• Premium Member
33 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

Jeff, I disagree that it’s hard to integrate the right player.  I also don’t understand the fascination with a homegrown champion.  That vision seems like it’s clouding people’s judgement.  

I was mostly being facetious, obviously it would be amazing if our drafted core got us a chip but I don't think that's the most realistic path.  But I do genuinely think we have enough talent that it could be a possibility, especially if there are no stars wanting to come to Atlanta.  With Trae as our centerpiece, the star player would have to be an elite two-way wing or an elite two-way center, and there are not many of those out there.  Someone like Zach Lavine would be so detrimental to our defense I really don't think we could go all the way with him and trae as a defensive backcourt 

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Final_quest said:

Yes! They do!  Forgot about them. 

I think Iggy was a key addition via trade for Golden State.  Not sure if they win without him or not pre-Durant.  Not a coincidence that they won with Iggy as the NBA Finals MVP.

• Like 1

On 10/30/2021 at 9:10 AM, JayBirdHawk said:

It was all good two games ago. Vets like Lou and Gallo start playing. Cam gets out of rhythm shots and his production wanes.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

ok so I guess Can sucks again.  back to taking terrible shots.   Dude should never take a step back.  Just stop already Cam, you look like a friggen moron when you attempt that nonsense.   

9 minutes ago, shakes said:

Can sucks

:sarcastic:

9 minutes ago, shakes said:

ok so I guess Can sucks again.  back to taking terrible shots.   Dude should never take a step back.  Just stop already Cam, you look like a friggen moron when you attempt that nonsense.   

It’s pretty tho.. :banjo:

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Just want it all to even out for him.

Klutz Cam and Klutch Cam. Clumsy Cam and Killa Cam

He is talented, even gifted in some areas.

If he can tighten up that dribble, stop running in to defenders, stay focused and play within himself, I think he will be fine. 

I have to see longer stretches of good play from here on out. He isn't a baby anymore, I'm not going to sugar coat his screw ups just because I like his potential. 

Good game overall last night, lets do it again.