• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

CAM REDDISH TO NY FOR KEVIN KNOX AND FIRST!?!

NBASupes

49 minutes ago, Diesel said:

This is my take right here. I can wait patiently for Cam.. but if LAC is will to do Cam/Hunter/Gallo for PG13.. I'm up for it. 

PG13 doesn’t move the meter, and that’s giving back too much, not giving both Cam and Hunter.

• Like 2

I agree Supes. The NBA doesn't know, show, or care about what's really going on in the "A". I really believe most of the people in the know around the league hates our guts. No way I'm trading away Cam Reddish for just a 1st round pick. I'd consider moving him for a top five pick in a very good draft. Cam is getting ready to explode.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, TRW said:

I agree Supes. The NBA doesn't know, show, or care about what's really going on in the "A". I really believe most of the people in the know around the league hates our guts. No way I'm trading away Cam Reddish for just a 1st round pick. I'd consider moving him for a top five pick in a very good draft. Cam is getting ready to explode.

I would consider Cleveland's Mobley for Reddish. That's something I would consider and even then, I love Reddish. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

I would consider Cleveland's Mobley for Reddish. That's something I would consider and even then, I love Reddish. 

Mobley is legit so I wouldn't blame you for that. OO kinda makes that unnecessary though.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
18 hours ago, NBASupes said:

PG13 old and shooting 31% from 3

Exactly.  I don't want to see any "win-now" type mortgage the farm deals and especially not ones that include Cam.  If we made a deal for a star, we need someone that is on Trae's timeline and can grow with him.  I don't want to be the next team that loses their star to FAcy or a public trade demand.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
19 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

PG13 doesn’t move the meter, and that’s giving back too much, not giving both Cam and Hunter.

Obviously, I disagree.   I think you underestimate PG13.  His defense on the wing and his mature offense would work very well with Trae.  didn't he play for Nate?

Aside from that.. I would look at a similar Package for Ben.  

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I like the style of his game but 2 things concern me. Shot selection and overall playoff performances. I LOVED Indy Paul as a player, kinda soured the last few years. 

I think with Trae.. all those things go to the side.   Trae is the leader of this team.  That's what PG13 really needs.  He needs a leader that would allow him to be him.  He's not going to get that playing with Kawhi.  Kawhi doesn't take the team on his shoulders publicly. 

Reacting to Rajon Rondo being upset with Kawhi over an air ball | The Jump  - YouTube

At least, not in a good way. 

PG13 will thrive with:

Trae Young takes a bow, gets last laugh on Knicks

This dude.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Wretch said:

Exactly.  I don't want to see any "win-now" type mortgage the farm deals and especially not ones that include Cam.  If we made a deal for a star, we need someone that is on Trae's timeline and can grow with him.  I don't want to be the next team that loses their star to FAcy or a public trade demand.

Interesting.  Needing a star to grow with Trae so he won't leave is why I am for trading Cam or anyone on our roster that helps us get that guy. 

Every time he plays well the Cam fans come out in droves and proclaim him to be a future star.  His numbers are way better this year, much better than I thought he would be, but I'm still not convinced Cam is gonna be a Robin.  The overall numbers are average, and THAT is a dramatic improvement.  So he went from terrible to average, and people want to proclaim him as great.  I think he needs to actually be great consistently to merit this belief that he's untradeable.  

I love that his value is going up, but I that just improves our opportunity to make a trade for an actual top level guy.  Maybe we keep Cam and trade someone else, I would be OK with that, too. 

The Lakers traded Ingram, Ball, and Randle!  They won a title with Lebron and AD.  They are hot garbage right now, but they did achieve the ultimate goal.  Keeping all of our guys would make us an exciting team to watch, but we would always be on the outside looking in.  You need at least two HOF players to win a title.  I'm still seeing that we have only one.  

47 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

Interesting.  Needing a star to grow with Trae so he won't leave is why I am for trading Cam or anyone on our roster that helps us get that guy. 

Every time he plays well the Cam fans come out in droves and proclaim him to be a future star.  His numbers are way better this year, much better than I thought he would be, but I'm still not convinced Cam is gonna be a Robin.  The overall numbers are average, and THAT is a dramatic improvement.  So he went from terrible to average, and people want to proclaim him as great.  I think he needs to actually be great consistently to merit this belief that he's untradeable.  

I love that his value is going up, but I that just improves our opportunity to make a trade for an actual top level guy.  Maybe we keep Cam and trade someone else, I would be OK with that, too. 

The Lakers traded Ingram, Ball, and Randle!  They won a title with Lebron and AD.  They are hot garbage right now, but they did achieve the ultimate goal.  Keeping all of our guys would make us an exciting team to watch, but we would always be on the outside looking in.  You need at least two HOF players to win a title.  I'm still seeing that we have only one.  

But who? It has to be the right fit. It's easy to talk about getting a star in the abstract, but the right player and right deal has to emerge. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Wretch said:

I'm personally only interested in seeing younger guys brought in.  I'm sure if we make a deal that's what Travis is looking for as well.

Really? Hmm? You don’t want some sound vets around Trae Collins Cam and co.