• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

CAM REDDISH TO NY FOR KEVIN KNOX AND FIRST!?!

NBASupes

30 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Big sexy on the mic 🎤 again :dance:

• Haha 3

• Moderators
38 minutes ago, marco102 said:

THIS IRKS me. 

https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2152314&hilit=Trae

This is a new low for real gm.  Trae not all NBA tied with LaMelo for lowest on their little poll. 

Yeah this crap sucks.   Trae's stats are pretty much bullet proof against everyone in that poll.  Records of most of the teams aren't vastly different

• Like 2

@Final_quest Looks like they address the comments about Cam cussing at himself. 

A game in Orlando last month provided a glimpse into Reddish’s on-court personality because of the media’s courtside vantage point. After making back-to-back 3s against the Magic, Reddish walked back to the bench cursing at himself before throwing himself onto a chair, seemingly displeased that he made back-to-back shots. That reaction led John Collins to laugh and say within earshot of the media, ‘You know he be mad at himself for no reason.’

“It’s his on-court alter ego,” Collins said last month. “He tries to get himself riled up and motivated any way he can. Some guys play angry and sometimes that helps them play better. Cam is one of those guys. If he wants to be angry out there — I’m not saying we are going to force him to be angry — if he needs to play with that edge, play with it. We love it.”

Edited by marco102
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

RGM is about to give me an aneurism from some of these trade ideas.

Shiiii, HS ain't much better.  Folks out here tryna get us to acquire Harrison Barnes.  That dude looks over several hills.  Maybe I shouldn't overreact to one game but dang he stunk last night.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Shiiii, HS ain't much better.  Folks out here tryna get us to acquire Harrison Barnes.  That dude looks over several hills.  Maybe I shouldn't overreact to one game but dang he stunk last night.

You mean the Athletic and Chris Krishner 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Barnes was hot for the first 10 games of the season then he returned to earth.

If we swap with the Kings, I want Haliburton.   Guess everyone knows this.  I think he would fit nicely as a 2 guard with Trae.

:sun:

Edited by Gray Mule

I actually felt BK did a good job when it came to extensions but sucked at the draft which killed him. 

TS has been tremendous at the draft but now it's time to build a contender and make the right trades and signings. He's been very good all around so far but its gonna get hard now. Because the moves you make on all sides are evaluated.

For BK

When it came to trades, BK got an A-

As part of a 4-team trade, the Atlanta Hawks traded Glenn Robinson and a 2006 2nd round draft pick (Daniel Gibson was later selected) to the Philadelphia 76ers; the Minnesota Timberwolves traded Terrell Brandon to the Atlanta Hawks; the Minnesota Timberwolves traded Marc Jackson to the Philadelphia 76ers; the New York Knicks traded Latrell Sprewell to the Minnesota Timberwolves; the Philadelphia 76ers traded Randy Holcomb and a 2007 1st round draft pick to the Atlanta Hawks; and the Philadelphia 76ers traded Keith Van Horn to the New York Knicks. Atlanta did not receive the 1st round draft pick from Philadelphia because it was lottery protected; they received cash instead.

Grade for Hawks: B, should have got more than cash

February 9, 2004
Traded Shareef Abdur-Rahim, Dan Dickau and Theo Ratliff to the Portland Trail Blazers for Wesley Person and Rasheed Wallace.

Grade: I

February 15, 2004
As part of a 3-team trade, the Atlanta Hawks traded Nazr Mohammed to the New York Knicks; the Milwaukee Bucks traded Joel Przybilla to the Atlanta Hawks; the Milwaukee Bucks traded Tim Thomas to the New York Knicks; the New York Knicks traded Michael Doleac and a 2005 2nd round draft pick (Ronny Turiaf was later selected) to the Atlanta Hawks; and the New York Knicks traded Keith Van Horn to the Milwaukee Bucks.

Grade: Negligible 

February 19, 2004
As part of a 3-team trade, the Atlanta Hawks traded Rasheed Wallace to the Detroit Pistons; the Boston Celtics traded Chris Mills to the Atlanta Hawks; the Boston Celtics traded Mike James to the Detroit Pistons; the Detroit Pistons traded Željko Rebrača, Bob Sura and a 2004 1st round draft pick (Josh Smith was later selected) to the Atlanta Hawks; and the Detroit Pistons traded Chucky Atkins, Lindsey Hunter and a 2004 1st round draft pick (Tony Allen was later selected) to the Boston Celtics.

Grade: A, only reason why it wasn't an A+ considering we were rebuilding is because Sara screwed up our lottery position with his heroics. 

August 4, 2004
Traded Alan Henderson, Jason Terry and a 2007 1st round draft pick to the Dallas Mavericks for Tony Delk and Antoine Walker. Dallas did not receive the 1st round pick because it was lottery protected; they received cash instead.

Grade: F, his worst trade. 

August 16, 2004
Traded a 2005 2nd round draft pick (Ronny Turiaf was later selected) to the Charlotte Bobcats for Predrag Drobnjak.

Draft: Negligible.

December 23, 2004
Traded Jon Barry to the Houston Rockets for Tyronn Lue.

Grade: A, Jon was a bad fit and Ty really added average value as a starter back then. Not easy to find in that NBA

February 24, 2005
Traded Antoine Walker to the Boston Celtics for Tom Gugliotta, Gary Payton, Michael Stewart and a 2006 1st round draft pick (Rajon Rondo was later selected).

Grade: A+, one of his best trades. Help us get Iso Joe 

August 19, 2005
Traded Boris Diaw, a 2006 1st round draft pick (Rajon Rondo was later selected) and a 2008 1st round draft pick (Robin Lopez was later selected) to the Phoenix Suns for Joe Johnson.

Grade: A-, it's a A+ value but man, I really didn't want to trade that 2007 pick and got lucky it didn't convert. It's likely an A+ deal. 

August 22, 2006
Traded John Edwards and Al Harrington to the Indiana Pacers for a 2007 1st round draft pick (Acie Law was later selected).

February 22, 2007
Traded a 2007 2nd round draft pick (Nick Fazekas was later selected) to the Dallas Mavericks for Anthony Johnson.

Grade: A-, he wasn't that impactful but it was excellent value.

February 16, 2008
Traded Anthony Johnson, Tyronn Lue, Shelden Williams, Lorenzen Wright and a 2008 2nd round draft pick (Sean Singletary was later selected) to the Sacramento Kings for Mike Bibby.

Grade: A+, trading scrubs for an impact vet is an A1 deal. Bibby could have gotten a lot more if he wasn't so overpaid and Atlanta was loaded with cap space. 

BK signings were bad. 

Whereas Travis has been average, maybe below average. I would say he hit on Bogi. 

Travis has lost more trades than he's won but the Capela trade looks like a clear win. 

Ferry is the GOAT in Hawks history for trades and signings. Sadly, he is worse at drafting than even BK but BK had lottery picks so it's not a fair comparison. 

Travis will have to earn his bones moving future with extensions and trades. This is where Ferry shined and BK did well. So far Travis has underwhelmed. 

Interesting to see how Travis does. This is obviously gonna make or break him. 

For BK, his poor drafting got him fired. 

For Ferry, his racism got him fired or he would still be here.

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 1