• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

CAM REDDISH TO NY FOR KEVIN KNOX AND FIRST!?!

NBASupes

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Teams are dying for protected 1sts. Man, OKC 2022 1st got so much value. MIN can't wait to take KAT for it

You are the one with inside sources. You think this is it? This is the only move we will be making? If so, then there is reason to be upset. Just doesn't seem to make much sense. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member

The team failed Cam. He's basically the sacrificial lamb for a wasted season.

Coach prioritized TLC, Gallo, and Lou Will over him.

We kept TLC over Solo lmao. His voice in the locker room has more impact than TLC's career.

• Premium Member

I don't really have strong feelings on this either way.  I love Cam and I will have to retire his jersey from my closet but he's been pretty bad on both sides of the ball lately, seemingly has fit/attitude issues(?), and most importantly, has bad BBIQ.  I don't know if the last one will ever change.  His BBIQ reminds me of Westbrook, all the talent in the world and will never put it together into winning basketball.

This pick will be valuable as a trade piece this trade deadline all the way up to the draft so until it gets converted, hard to pass too much judgement on the trade.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
Just now, thecampster said:

So the deal is

Knicks get: Reddish, Hill, 2nd round pick in 2025.

Hawks get: Knox, 1st round pick in 2022 (protected from Charlotte).

EW... protected. What's the protection? Guessing lottery? Doesn't really matter I suppose since Charlotte probably a top 6 team in the East this year.

Just now, marco102 said:

You are the one with inside sources. You think this is it? This is the only move we will be making? If so, then there is reason to be upset. Just doesn't seem to make much sense. 

My personal opinion, this is probably the best value he could get for him that fit the criteria that he worked on with Cam agent and he wanted him traded. So no, its unlikely to be part of a biggest deal but it's an asset and one that he has and can use it for a bigger deal. Chances are, he's keeping it but you know Travis always trades these picks based on his trade history. He traded both Brooklyn picks for Hunter package and Capela. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

I think Schlenk is collecting picks for a big move...  I'm very sad to see this, but when you take the homer glasses off (and I had them on with Reddish forever), they must have seen attitude/fit issues with him.  His effort was always inconsistent and he clearly wasn't happy with his role here.  I'm sure he'll go to the Knicks and turn into PG though lol

Certainly looks like that is the case.  We need a pick and a little bit more wiggle room with salaries to make another move.  Good luck to Cam in NY.    

• Like 1