• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

CAM REDDISH TO NY FOR KEVIN KNOX AND FIRST!?!

NBASupes

6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I remember being like Hawks being the Hawks again. I think that era is back again. Some franchises are in the NBA to be Farm systems. Like the Kansas City Royals but even they occasionally win a title. 

That’s not true.  Virtually zero of our players have gone on to be stars after we traded them.  Our problem has been acquiring stars in the first place.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Trading Cam means...  You can see my narrative above. 

Simmons is coming!

Clint, JC, Hunter, Trae, and Simmons. 

Automatically, our defense is 10 times better.   Trae plays off ball more and doesn't have to always be the one to jumpstart the offense.  Trae and Clint goes to the bench.. OO and Delon comes on and we're even better defensively.  Either JJ or Dieng would get some playing time. 

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

No.  He's shown a willingness, which is a step.  The other guy's been given the world whether he deserved it or not.  That's toxic.

Willingness is what you call it huh. 

Edited by NBASupes

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

Who cares about the Luka trade. The question is how does the trade to the Knicks makes us better? Right now it's hard to see how.

Oh I agree 100%. The luka trade happened, whoever got the better player is up for debate. but whatever.

This is a different trade, one that upon first impression reeks of poo. 

Just now, Diesel said:

Trading Cam means...  You can see my narrative above. 

Simmons is coming!

Clint, JC, Hunter, Trae, and Simmons. 

Automatically, our defense is 10 times better.   Trae plays off ball more and doesn't have to always be the one to jumpstart the offense.  Trae and Clint goes to the bench.. OO and Delon comes on and we're even better defensively.  Either JJ or Dieng would get some playing time. 

Just now, Diesel said:

Simmons is coming.

rawImage.jpg