• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Lou Will and Delon Wright = The other Guys.

Diesel

Wright has started to fit better.  Having starters back on the team has been a help to him.  He shoots the three well when he is forced to shoot.  He doesn't hold the ball and kill movement.

:hi:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Diesel said:

I'm glad that TLC is now in the shadow Realm... 

The fact Knox can just come to town and after a single 3 on 3 workout get the call ahead of TLC, a player who we were committed to playing with the starters during our injury spell, is just annoying to me.

It's like, the staff acknowledges that TLC is trash, but still gave him more opportunity and a longer leash than the guys we are still trying to find chemistry with. Mind blowing.

• Admin
2 hours ago, Diesel said:

Sounds like a personal agenda.

Even if you want him starting. 

He is terrible ... horrible defender, can't make shots anymore, very undersized, holds the ball to long, can't run an offense even though he often has the ball.  He is one of the major reasons why the bench struggles ... Skyler Mays at this point is a better option to get his PT.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

The fact Knox can just come to town and after a single 3 on 3 workout get the call ahead of TLC, a player who we were committed to playing with the starters during our injury spell, is just annoying to me.

It's like, the staff acknowledges that TLC is trash, but still gave him more opportunity and a longer leash than the guys we are still trying to find chemistry with. Mind blowing.

First...

Did you see how much Knox was sweating in that 3 on 3?  The man was working hard.  If Sweat equity = PT.. He should have played the whole game. 

But a little more seriously but not serious...

I think that Nate Reads the Squawk and sees how much we HATE TLC.

Ok... More seriously.

I believe that  TLC has been on the court because he showed some defensive effort on the practice court.  But over the last 2 games, everybody has shown defensive effort.. so TLC is back in the Shadow realm... trying to get out. 

• Haha 1