• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Did we hit a Gold Mine? Kevin Knox in Atlanta.

Diesel

Knox is very limited in terms of skill set.

However, it is possible that he can be that shooter that can feed off of all the attention that Trae draws.

But should he relegated to open 3's. He would be a lot better off in the days when you could play players like him 25MPG despite his limitations. The late 90's and early 2000's time frame.

It's hard to play guys like him big minutes unless you have multiple stars.

Knox on this current Hawks team shouldn't play more than 12-15 mins at most.

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Once Bogi comes back, and assuming there are no more trades, Knox will no longer be in the 10 man rotation unless we decide he is more valuable than LouWill. 

At least he gives as another option if LouWill slumps again, though I would rather Lou's 15 mins and Knox's 10 mins be turned into Bogi minutes, assuming he comes back and is productive.

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Once Bogi comes back, and assuming there are no more trades, Knox will no longer be in the 10 man rotation unless we decide he is more valuable than LouWill. 

2 hours ago, Atlantaholic said:

At least he gives as another option if LouWill slumps again, though I would rather Lou's 15 mins and Knox's 10 mins be turned into Bogi minutes, assuming he comes back and is productive.

Posts suggesting Bogi has value? Peoriabird will be coming any minute now...

image.gif.d472acccc093c811451882f46cdb68ce.gif

Edited by niremetal
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member

A healthy Bogi clearly has value. He and Hunter's play in the 2nd half last season is what elevated this team to the run we had with Nate. If we ever get HEALTHY this season I know we will be scaring teams to death for the playoffs.

• Like 2

Diesel:  KK may only have two fans who believe on the Squawk.  We believe.  He's not old.  He's getting new life if he will take it.  All the things written about him before he was drafted is still there.  He just needs someone to polish these things.  

One person's trash might be another person's treasure.  Swapping two who have never reached their potential.  We don't know right now who comes out on top.

:hi:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sothron said:

A healthy Bogi clearly has value. He and Hunter's play in the 2nd half last season is what elevated this team to the run we had with Nate. If we ever get HEALTHY this season I know we will be scaring teams to death for the playoffs.

Bogi will never be able to replicate that again. He's not that good. The way he's playing this year is on par with the rest of his career. a couple months of hot shooting doesn't make that your norm.

Also, Hunter was hurt the 2nd half of last year. I don't know what you mean by that