• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

New Jake Fischer Report

Mikey

I imagine you guys have seen the new Jake Fischer article about Harden. Within that article there are some Atlanta hawks rumors:

• Hawks remain interested in Ben Simmons but are uninterested in taking on Tobias Harris contract. Searching for a third team to facilitate trade.
  • Hawks are a suitor for Jerami Grant
  • Hawks are "actively searching for a new home" for John Collins
  • Thanks 1

I’m worried that there may be some truth to all these rumors about JC. We heard similar rumors leading up to the Cam trade and we all thought it was just click bait and that we’d only trade him for a star. I wonder if JC is sick of all the rumors and all the other stuff about not running plays for him and asked for a trade. 

• Like 3

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

There were also rumors this time last year about the Hawks looking to move Collins since we didn't want to pay him.  Hawks paid him though.

I understand trading him for superior talent, downgrading the talent makes less than ZERO sense.

I think we tried to move him last year though.   We just didn't get much offered.  In the end i think we ended up paying more than anyone would have offered him but wanted to avoid the negatives of just waiting and matching.  I agree though i just don't see anything that i feel like makes us a lot better.   

The role he fills on this team is perfect for his skill set.   I guess the problem is he wants more of a role but i don't see that happening anywhere honestly.   Either you're a scoring guard/wing or a dominant post up big man in order to get a lot of usage and he's neither. 

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, Mikey said:

I imagine you guys have seen the new Jake Fischer article about Harden. Within that article there are some Atlanta hawks rumors:

• Hawks remain interested in Ben Simmons but are uninterested in taking on Tobias Harris contract. Searching for a third team to facilitate trade.
  • Hawks are a suitor for Jerami Grant
  • Hawks are "actively searching for a new home" for John Collins

Reminds me of this after Stanley finds out that Ryan's been flirting with his daughter...

eUSjfy.gif

• Haha 4