• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

New Jake Fischer Report

Mikey

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, swanlee said:

Why the hell is JC always involved in these rumors? We just signed him long term, he adapts to do what we need him to. He should be untouchable like Trae and Cap are.

I thought this crap was over when he re signed with us.

Well, his deal is the most attractive asset we have so any big trade will have to include him. If Bogi was playing like last year and healthy you would see his name every where too. 

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, sturt said:

I may have missed something, so I'm asking you... is there any report from any reporter of any regard who has made this "reportedly frustrated" claim?

Or is this pure and simple click bait?

2022-01-25_20-44-02.png

This is from like 2 weeks ago when Collins spoke about role in offense amidst all the losing.

• Thanks 1

The only reason for a JC for Grant swap would be to get out of JC's contract with no intention of resigning Grant. Salary dump to pay Hunter. Or OO later. Or space for some other potential FA.

Not saying I'd do it, but it's the only thing that could make sense to me.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, sturt said:

I may have missed something, so I'm asking you... is there any report from any reporter of any regard who has made this "reportedly frustrated" claim?

Or is this pure and simple click bait?

2022-01-25_20-44-02.png

I had to respond to this on twitter. It is pure click bait. Every trade they proposed had the Hawks getting bent over and used like a 2 dollar whore in Dallas.

We aren't trading Collins unless it is a clear UPGRADE to an impact star player to come back to us. In other words we would be moving Collins plus something else to get a star player. We are not going to trade Collins to pick up 3 players and have more questions about minutes, rotation and roles. 

Don't bother clicking on it to give them traffic. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Sothron said:

I had to respond to this on twitter. It is pure click bait. Every trade they proposed had the Hawks getting bent over and used like a 2 dollar whore in Dallas.

We aren't trading Collins unless it is a clear UPGRADE to an impact star player to come back to us. In other words we would be moving Collins plus something else to get a star player. We are not going to trade Collins to pick up 3 players and have more questions about minutes, rotation and roles. 

That Reddish trade opened Travis up to this. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Sothron said:

This made me think of something Scalabrine said on NBARadio this morning, specifically about Jake Fisher.  Basically said he like him but he has a tendency to swing for the fences in his updates with 'stuff' that doesn't usually come to fruition.

Typically times his updates around national tv matchups (to try and get maximum exposure/clicks).

They parsed out the update about Harden being unhappy in BKN.  Figured it could be true but it wasn't a meaningful thing unless people decide to read too much into it.  Basically said no one should be happy with the way things are going in BKN right now.

• Like 4