• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Boston will be a Test....

Diesel

I think our 7 game win streak still represents our best stretch on both sides of the court. 103 ppg defensively without OO or Dre playing is impressive.

We finally have our horses back which  makes this run exciting, but we haven't even broken even yet. There is a lot left to do just to be a winning team in the standings.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, RedDawg#8 said:

I think our 7 game win streak still represents our best stretch on both sides of the court. 103 ppg defensively without OO or Dre playing is impressive.

We finally have our horses back which  makes this run exciting, but we haven't even broken even yet. There is a lot left to do just to be a winning team in the standings.

It just feels like we have more things clicking now...

I see a different intensity in how we are playing now (except for how the first team started). 

Notice.. Trae didn't have to do all the work tonight.   I think that makes us more dangerous.  Next is to get JC's offense going.

Unfortunately, if you look at the rest of our schedule for the year, we really only have about 10 very reasonable wins ahead.  The other 25 games are all against quite good teams.  We'll have to work hard to get above .500 by the end of the year.  

2 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Unfortunately, if you look at the rest of our schedule for the year, we really only have about 10 very reasonable wins ahead.  The other 25 games are all against quite good teams.  We'll have to work hard to get above .500 by the end of the year.  

Im trying to get back to .500 by the All Star break. I don't want to hear media slighting Trae all weekend because his team has a losing record. 
Hovering at .500 or above, within range of playoff spot is much better energy when people have all the attention on you for 3 days.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Im trying to get back to .500 by the All Star break. I don't want to hear media slighting Trae all weekend because his team has a losing record. 
Hovering at .500 or above, within range of playoff spot is much better energy when people have all the attention on you for 3 days.

speaking of...  This makes me mad...

https://www.nba.com/watch/video/who-you-got-east-all-star-guards?plsrc=nba&collection=2022-all-star

They speak dirty about Trae and the Hawks and don't even know the situation. 

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

If we can win our next 3 upcoming home games vs Celtics, Lakers and Raptors we'll be back at .500 at 25-25. 

Allstar starters will be announced this coming Thursday, with reserves selected Feb 3rd. 

Hawks are winning at the right time. 5 wins in a row against quality playoff opponents and Trae coming off player of the week.

• Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

I like us at our best against any team in the league. This is looking more and more like the Hawks team we expected at the beginning of the year, healthy and ready to show the world we aren't a fluke. 

• Like 1

This post didn’t age well bro lol.  Them boys was struggling to score like Pat Riley Heat versus Van Gundy Knicks.  

Don’t know why Kanter doesn’t get any run.  Sure his PNR defense can kill his team but his offensive rebounding can kill opponents as well.

Second team just keeps on keeping on.  I like playing those "good" teams in front of us in the standings.  When we win, we gain a game on them.  Tied for 10th right now (Opponent holds the tie breaker) and the Hawks are currently on a roll.

:sun: