• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Celtics at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Naaahh.....his teammates see that effort...it helps.

Did you hear the thud when he hit the floor??  His elbow was a little hurt...could have been worse.  Rather have Trae healthy than a leadership by example moment.

6 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I think what we have seen is the difference between sporadic defense and team defense.  Earlier this season, our defense was sporadic.  NOW.. it's a team defense and everybody has bought in..

Trae Taking Charges...
Don't do that no more Trae!!

Trae has always taken charges.  Just not that hard.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

JC was tremendous!

Yea he was…he’s definitely not getting traded. Hell Morey should be asking us for Collins and sending us a haul of 1st rd picks …and shit maybe Embiid too.

i don’t see this type of play stopping. JC and the rest of these guys have found something that’s working like last season.

6 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I am now starting to wonder how many games Cam Reddish cost us this season. Look at our second unit without him there to clog up the game looking for iso shots and giving zero effort on defense. It is night and day watching this team without Cam on it. Truly addition by subtraction. 

Cam played a role, but health and availability was the bigger culprit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

I can pull the shoot it Trae threads

Pull them!….I don’t feel any different about that.

trae is still Trae offensively. It’s just who he is. The difference offensively is honestly the bench…they have been superb and the workload for Trae has not been same lately offensively.

we are also seeing Trae perform better in 4th quarters…due to way better defense and way better bench that’s showing they can actually score the ball.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, JeffS17 said:

Reaallllyyy enjoyed this game.  Despite a poor offensive night from Trae, we still win big because others are stepping up and trae turned into a dog on defense for the night.  Really nice grind it out game

The mark of a superstar is that if his offense isn't going, he find other ways to have a positive effect on the game.

Trae did that tonight.  Sheez.. he had 9rebounds.   He played good defense.  Hands were in the passing lane.  I don't know how many steals he got.  We won this game and Trae like him or not didn't have a bad game.. he just didn't score like we are used to him scoring.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Tatum and Brown 14-39, 7 assists to 12 turnovers.  Obviously the Hawks defense is on a role but those two can make you look better than you are their floor games are so full of holes.  With Heinson dead I guess it’s no one to criticize these guys up there.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, LucastheThird said:

I said we would be on an 8 game win streak when Phoenix rolls into town, I firmly believe these next two games are winnable games. 

Can’t look ahead one at a time but they way we are playing, yes.

Just now, Sothron said:

You guys should go to realgm and look at these idiots not giving the Hawks any credit. Trae has played great defense over this winning stretch and people still refuse to admit it. It is kinda comical.

Those guys are morons lol.

3 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Welp, 

Lakers didn't do us any solids tonight.  We gonna have to hunt down Charlotte on our own... That's cool because our Hawks are standing tall and saying:

Lets Go Hunt Quest GIF - Lets Go Hunt Quest Catch - Discover & Share GIFs

Thanks for the jinx LETS GO LA!!! They get a win they won’t need one against us lol.

• Like 2