• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Celtics at Hawks

lethalweapon3

Just now, Peoriabird said:

Defense! Something some posters thought wasn't possible and now they are bragging about!

🧐

I feel like McMillan and his staff has finally made an adjustment on top of the effort and energy from the players.

all that switching that was taking place has really calmed down . Guys are fighting through screens and not allowing screens to be set easily at all.

i wouldn’t say posters didn’t think it was possible I’d say we knew a change was needed in the scheme and the players needed to show they cared.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
Just now, JTB said:

I feel like McMillan and his staff has finally made an adjustment on top of the effort and energy from the players.

all that switching that was taking place has really calmed down . Guys are fighting through screens and not allowing screens to be set easily at all.

i wouldn’t say posters didn’t think it was possible I’d say we knew a change was needed in the scheme and the players needed to show they cared.

I can pull the shoot it Trae threads

• Premium Member

I think what we have seen is the difference between sporadic defense and team defense.  Earlier this season, our defense was sporadic.  NOW.. it's a team defense and everybody has bought in..

Trae Taking Charges...
Don't do that no more Trae!!

• Like 4

• Premium Member

I am now starting to wonder how many games Cam Reddish cost us this season. Look at our second unit without him there to clog up the game looking for iso shots and giving zero effort on defense. It is night and day watching this team without Cam on it. Truly addition by subtraction. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Diesel said:

I think what we have seen is the difference between sporadic defense and team defense.  Earlier this season, our defense was sporadic.  NOW.. it's a team defense and everybody has bought in..

Trae Taking Charges...
Don't do that no more Trae!!

It helps to have the players available, we had too many guys in and out of the lineup do the communication and effort wasn't always there.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

The 3rd quarter was ROUGH, Trae.....but digging in on defense in the 4th lead by TRAE ....yessiiiir!!!

I tried to tell em when your best player locks in on D its contagious...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

It helps to have the players available, we had too many guys in and out of the lineup do the communication and effort wasn't always there.

So you're saying we don't need to trade JC and Dre for Ben Simmons to have a good defense?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1