• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Celtics at Hawks

lethalweapon3

1 hour ago, REHawksFan said:

So Cam wants a bigger role and end up going from 20+ min a night when healthy to 7.5 min with 2 DNP-CD out of 4 games?

Damn. Grass ain't greener right now. Add in the fact that the Hawks are now rolling without him and it's just not a good look for him. 

Most like him because of the potential but base on everything he sounds like a me first player. Even if he become a star, not sure if that's someone you want on the team. Probably a good lesson for him to be in NY and not playing.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Dexmethylphenidate said:

Most like him because of the potential but base on everything he sounds like a me first player. Even if he become a star, not sure if that's someone you want on the team. Probably a good lesson for him to be in NY and not playing.

If he increases his shooting percentages to 48%/40% and increases his assist/turnover rate to 2/1, every team will want him.  Stats tend to win out. He's not terribly far away from those things if he puts in the right work.

In my experience, players who say they've put in the work show it on the court. Cam's work on his body last year showed immediately. His abandoning those work outs showed up a few months later. Cam isn't far from it though. Most of it is an attitude adjustment. He's still really young and has time to turn it around (like 3 years). Siakam got a lot of the same criticism his first year or 2 in the league.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

@kg01 he’s got a hellavu body doesn’t he?

:kickcan:

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

AD just returned from a lengthy absence with a knee injury then promptly injured his wrist, so who knows. 

Ya I got him on my fantasy team I get like 10 updates a day, AD IN AD OUT! MAKE UP YOUR MELON!!! 😂 

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Wait, who's bod are you talking about? 

NOOOOOO!!!!! You busted through my full court D and the trap! 

I was thinking you thought I’d go..

50A47CB2-C86C-4A3B-AF10-7A6661E2B3C1.jpeg

AAF144C4-C9F7-476B-93DE-A6AD91138507.jpeg

9AA019A8-ACFE-4D68-B60E-964F5BAC875E.jpeg

but then go..

image.gif.f64591c5c3bf8e6bc3277ceec0b59cc6.gif

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I literally slept on this joke for 7 hours and you came in and ..

image.gif.d4cd5ac4a55384ffd9bada5a373984ff.gif

Speaking of jokes, did you see that 'rumor' that we explored trading Heurter (or Hunter) and Reddish for Smart?

I was about to post that in the thread to mess with supes, but he's got his mitts full already this morning. 😇

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Speaking of jokes, did you see that 'rumor' that we explored trading Heurter (or Hunter) and Reddish for Smart?

I was about to post that in the thread to mess with supes, but he's got his mitts full already this morning. 😇

The delusion of Sees fans.

• Like 2

Just now, hylndr11 said:

Huerter had 2 blocks and 3 steals last night ? 

Technically he was even more disruptive than that but that's the official credit.  K'von had a very good all around game.  There was one play where he boxed out Horford for a teammate to get a board and I wept a smidge.

• Like 2

JC was an absolute menace against penetration last night. 4 blocks doesn't tell the story. There were a few Celtics runs at the baskets that should have been layups but the guard peeled off thinking JC was there again.

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

You saw that too, huh. Lol

Sometimes God makes beauty that only a select few see!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Smart does not seem like a good fit for our team.

• Like 1