• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Celtics at Hawks

lethalweapon3

5 minutes ago, terrell said:

Tatum is 1-8.. 

I said hopefully he goes 2-18 earlier.. 

Hes on track..

It’s rare I go from loving a player to hating him.  I loved Al Horford and then I didn’t.  The stark change in his play was due to tearing titties tho.

I loved Jason Tatum.  Can’t stand dude now his team IQ underwent a lobotomy apparently.  He plays like he’s alone in his home gym.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

It’s rare I go from loving a player to hating him.  I loved Al Horford and then I didn’t.  The stark change in his play was due to tearing titties tho.

I loved Jason Tatum.  Can’t stand dude now his team IQ underwent a lobotomy apparently.  He plays like he’s alone in his home gym.

Ive never seen a player with that much hype have so many bad shooting nights.... He can go off at times... Just sayin.. 

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

I'm old enough to remember when the Hawks were the worst defensive team in the entire league.

And folks were saying that the team had no chance to improve the defense so the offense had to be better than elite! Lol

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, Atlantaholic said:

It should be a 20 point lead, that's all that bothers me. The refs really were all over Boston's nuts in the second quarter.

Yes, I was yelling at the tv over it. That Horford landing on top of Trae not getting a call was flat out bull shit. 

• Like 3

• Premium Member
Just now, Sothron said:

Yes, I was yelling at the tv over it. That Horford landing on top of Trae not getting a call was flat out bull shit. 

The one that really chapped my ass was Jaylen Brown walking into Hunter's landing on the three... we are the only damn team in the NBA that's ever called against.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
Just now, Sothron said:

Not just the defensive fouls..

On offense, the moving screens.  Watch.. Boston has a constant moving screen in the center. 

The holding in the lane.

The refs are allowing everything for the Celts.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Music has really gone to the gutter...

5 star post lol.  Luckily my iTunes library has over 7,000 songs I handpicked from much better times.  90% of the popular music today is designed to make you dumb I’m convinced.  I’d listen to K Pop over contemporary American and I don’t know what the hell them kids are saying.

Edited by benhillboy

• Premium Member
Just now, benhillboy said:

5 star post lol.  Luckily my iTunes library has over 7,000 songs I handpicked from much better times.  90% of the popular music today is designed to make you dumb I’m convinced.

Stripper fighting music...

Really makes you dumb...

• Haha 1