• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Let ME PRAISE THE BENCH MOB.... AGAIN...

Diesel

• Premium Member

It is obvious that Lou is playing like old Lou again. OO is a monster in the making. Gallo knew he was on the block and is doing everything he can to keep from being traded. And I said it before I'll say it again: keep him. Unless we get some kind of can't miss trade offer this team just needs to be healthy.

The cohesion of our second unit now that Cam is gone is breath taking. We have guys that  pass the ball, cut to the basket and oh yeah PLAY DEFENSE. None of that was happening with Cam here. 

I swear if we get another Hawk that wants to be traded I hope Travis sends him away.  It seems to fire up the rest of the guys. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Sothron said:

It is obvious that Lou is playing like old Lou again. OO is a monster in the making. Gallo knew he was on the block and is doing everything he can to keep from being traded. And I said it before I'll say it again: keep him. Unless we get some kind of can't miss trade offer this team just needs to be healthy.

The cohesion of our second unit now that Cam is gone is breath taking. We have guys that  pass the ball, cut to the basket and oh yeah PLAY DEFENSE. None of that was happening with Cam here. 

I swear if we get another Hawk that wants to be traded I hope Travis sends him away.  It seems to fire up the rest of the guys. 

Especially if we make the playoffs Gallo is a huge asset. He's clutch and a big time shot maker. Can't have enough of those guys. And as non existent as his defense ability is at this stage of his career, it's still something you can live with because at least he has size and has a high b-ball IQ. 

• Like 4

• Premium Member

I actually think if we played Okonguw with the first unit and Cap in the second unit, it would be a huge improvement across the board. I don't love Gallo and Okonguw tandem because they get eaten up in the glass, and offensively OO is a better pick and roll threat for Trae. 

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, Atlantaholic said:

I actually think if we played Okonguw with the first unit and Cap in the second unit, it would be a huge improvement across the board. I don't love Gallo and Okonguw tandem because they get eaten up in the glass, and offensively OO is a better pick and roll threat for Trae. 

Nah...

OO has a good chemistry with the 2nd.  Just like Cap has a good chemistry with the first.   Right now, we can play him with the second and he is a great energy guy.  He makes that 2nd Unit defense work very well.   Plus, better guys are less apt to face him at their best.  Right now, OO still goes for everything.  On the 2nd unit, teams go after him less than they would if he were starting.   I thnk him playing with the vets of the 2nd unit will help him to learn a lot. 

• Like 2

We all knew the strength of this team was going 10 deep when healthy.  Delon’s pacing and management is just so efficient.  When your BU is shooting a .535 eFG with more steals than fouls and a damn near 4:1 assist to turn you cooking with Crisco.

His pass type “informs” his teammate what to do.  Sometimes he’ll outright tell them to attack or where the next pass should go based on what he’s seeing.  His penchant for anticipating and deflecting overhead passes has rubbed off on a few teammates as well.  Kevin and OO did it tonight.

And OO come on.  All he’s done is blown past Clint and John for the team’s top Win Share per 48.  Any team calling about trading for him the next couple of years should be blocked and reported.

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, benhillboy said:

We all knew the strength of this team was going 10 deep when healthy.  Delon’s pacing and management is just so efficient.  When your BU is shooting a .535 eFG with more steals than fouls and a damn near 4:1 assist to turn you cooking with Crisco.

His pass type “informs” his teammate what to do.  Sometimes he’ll outright tell them to attack or where the next pass should go based on what he’s seeing.  His penchant for anticipating and deflecting overhead passes has rubbed off on a few teammates as well.  Kevin and OO did it tonight.

And OO come on.  All he’s done is blown past Clint and John for the team’s top Win Share per 48.  Any team calling about trading for him the next couple of years should be blocked and reported.

Man I have been loving what Delon Brings.   He's so unsung because of Gallo, Bogi, OO, and Lou have all been Ballin...  But Delon's defense and his management is great.  
Last night, I watched him fly passed a guy on the three point line.. and come back to block the shot (clean).  I felt a Dikembe "No, No, No"  impregnated in the sky....

• Like 3