• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Lakers at Hawks (1 PM Tip!)

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

What are we gonna do about the refs? can we make the calls they don't make for them?? no. Besides they aren't the reason Lakers shooting 80% from the field.

If they don't let us play defense it will contribute to the other team making more buckets... but this game has mostly just been the Lakers getting free buckets and shooting lights out.  I will be shocked if they score another 70 or close to it in the 2H

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Sothron said:

When you get the defender to jump in the air, you've done your job. Jumping into him while shooting is a foul. It isn't Trae's fault the refs are deliberately not calling the rules by the rule book.

The point is stop doing it and play basketball period!

1 minute ago, Sothron said:

When you get the defender to jump in the air, you've done your job. Jumping into him while shooting is a foul. It isn't Trae's fault the refs are deliberately not calling the rules by the rule book.

I do agree he needs to move the ball more. We desperately need another ball handler to play with Trae.

Maybe its the jumping into them part? Not sure.. Maybe they want you to go straight up? No clue..

34 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I caught the tail end of experiencing all of ATL staying open until 6 am.  I can just imagine the effect it would have on a guy like Lou, if things didn't start shutting down at 2 and 3 am.  

Problem is Louis probably knows all the afties spots, then hang in the parking lot for a bit, then invite everyone on over, or hit the Waffle House then invite everyone over.

• Haha 1