• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Suns at Hawks

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

oh we 100% beat the snot out of Toronto if Trae had been healthy that game. 

Theyre playing well too though unfortunately.. We need the teams ahead of us to go on losing streaks.. lol

• Like 2

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member

Now it wasn't a beat down, but we just buzzed through the so-called best team in the Association.   Confidence is high. 

1.  There's no need for us to make any huge trades.  Maybe Deing for another ball handler like Campazzo.

2.   Give us our respect. 

3.  GIVE NATE HIS FLOWERS.

4.  Two big games coming.. Barring Injury.. let em know, we're starting a new streak. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

I know it needs not be said, but man what a game by Trae Young. Coming out there clearly not close to 100%, having trouble even dribbling the ball and does... this. Ya'll who don't think we can win a championship with Trae leading the way are nuts. 

This!

trae is offensively great and he’s proving in a team defense he can be average.

I saw a lot more defensive communication from Trae tonight. Proud of him giving a lot more effort .

• Like 3

I think we will go 21 -  10 to finish the rest of the regular season.  That would put us at 46 - 36.  Brooklyn would have to go 17 - 14 for us to catch them for sixth.  And the three teams above us would have to cool off a bit too.  
Whatever our place in the playoff standings winds up being at the end of the regular season, not too many teams are going to want us in the first and second rounds.  After that, it's anybody's guess.