• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Suns at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member

Nate, if you happen to be home from the game, and still wired so much that you're dialed into HS and reading this...

I won't complain if you decide to get Delon into the game next time it appears we're having some turnover trouble in the waning minute or two of a game. Promise, I won't.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Wow what a watch. Nice team cohesiveness and it didn’t hurt that our superstar threw in 43. He’s the biggest little man since Iverson.

Our guys our building good habits and forming that chemistry 🧪 we are looking for heading into the postseason.

Bogi on the pick and roll is poison ☠️. He and both Jc and OO work well together.

Quick turnaround against the Raptors tomorrow who took down the Bulls in OT.

Pic of the night, Bogi catching Trae.

ps I didn’t like the way Chuck brought up the Twinkie thing. It went from funny to awkward. Chuck big mad as the kids say.

8/9 and we roll on! 

0184F777-926E-4DDD-8EB8-28E9A33773DB.jpeg

that picture my wordlol

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Diesel said:

Why the hell are we talking about Jaylen Brown????

Didn't you see what we can do when we are healthy?

Yeah, and you see what happen when teams trap us or when Trae is off the court.  I understand that this team is good, but this team can be better because if we don't do nothing about those two issues then this team is going to be eliminated from the playoffs early.

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, NekiEcko said:

Yeah, and you see what happen when teams trap us or when Trae is off the court.  I understand that this team is good, but this team can be better because if we don't do nothing about those two issues then this team is going to be eliminated from the playoffs early.

the bench has been winning hawks games on this run

• Like 3

Another "wow" game.  Should restore our good feelings as we go, visit the Raptors.  We need to go there, believing.  They are on a run right now.  Hawks must be awake to stop them.

0017 looked like the rookie that he is last night.  He still has much to learn and this game will do him good in the future.  Learning is part of his DNA.

Back to back, facing Canada again.  Expecting better results this time.

GO ATL HAWKS!!

:smug:

• Like 4