• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Is Kev's new Contract Tradable??

Diesel

• Premium Member

Kev is a PPP but my question has more to do with future than today.  Here's my question..

If we could get in on the Philly trade... 

And send Bogi, Kev, and OO and maybe a first to BKLN for Simmons.   Would BKLN say no because they don't want Kev's contract?

Is he worth what we have given him?

So...   Philly gets Harden.   BKLN gets Bogi, Kev, OO, Curry, and one of our 1st... and We get Simmons...

Does BKN say no because of Kev?

17 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Kev is a PPP but my question has more to do with future than today.  Here's my question..

If we could get in on the Philly trade... 

And send Bogi, Kev, and OO and maybe a first to BKLN for Simmons.   Would BKLN say no because they don't want Kev's contract?

Is he worth what we have given him?

So...   Philly gets Harden.   BKLN gets Bogi, Kev, OO, Curry, and one of our 1st... and We get Simmons...

Does BKN say no because of Kev?

Kev is 23 and still maturing....yes he's not only worth it but will be 27 at the end of that contract and will look like a bargain at that time. By the time the deal is done, the cap will be closer to $140-$150 million (at least) with the new tv contract. Yes, he's very good value at that price.

In 23-24, Joe Harris will make $19.9 million. He's averaging 11.2 ppg this year. He will be 32 that season. Harris is the better 3 point shooter. Harris needs screens to be effective.

In 23-24, Huerter will make $$15.57 million. He's averaging 11.5 ppg this year. He will be 25 that season. Kevin is a better defender, creator, ball handler.

Yes, Huerter is a very good value trade wise.

• Like 2