• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Cavaliers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

21 minutes ago, terrell said:

Gallo stepped up tonight. Credit where its due...

Trae did his thing..

Bogi did his thing.

Hunter/Huerter looked better..

Maybe this is the game that turns the season around?

Don't set yourself up.  We've said that several times this season.  This team is what it is.  Inconsistent.  Enjoy a win and don't project. 

I'm afraid of the Magic at this point.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Did you and @terrell swap accounts off a bet?

Nope. After reading your thread and watching the crap that's been this season, I'm just being real.

Everything I said in my statement was true.  We beat Phoenix then come out and lose to San Antonio at home. 

This team is inconsistent and plays to the level of its competition.  Then you tell me they basically hate each other in the lockerroom.  

I just don't know how to be positive about this season at this point.

Edited by marco102
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Nope. After reading your thread and watching the crap that's been this season, I'm just being real.

Everything I said in my statement was true.  We beat Phoenix then come out and lose to San Antonio at home. 

This team is inconsistent and plays to the level of its competition.  Then you tell me they basically hate each other in the lockerroom.  

I just don't know how to be positive about this season at this point.

The season starts when and if get over .500 tbh.. A win is nice, but we need to see some consistency.. A loss tomorrow, and this win wont even matter....

Edited by terrell
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, terrell said:

The season starts when and if get over .500 tbh.. A win is nice, but we need to see some consistency.. A loss tomorrow, and this win wont even matter....

I'm just done making predictions.  Just take every win and loss as they come. 

it's not that I'm down on the team.  Again, until they prove otherwise, they are a below .500 team.  You can't say anything else this late in the season. 

• Like 1

• Moderators

Great win.  Team played well.  Hunter got the message to be aggressive.  I'm not sure what Kev is doing out there.   He's become Tony Snell the last few weeks.   Which isn't bad but if he doesn't step it up he's going to be overpaid. 

Thank god we won because this game had a weird amount of one sided bad calls by the refs.   I kind of can't believe we won our challenge because they easily could have said that okoro was in the air before Capela got position.

But we played hard.  Bogi is starting to really come back to form.   Thank god we decided to guard Love finally, and he missed some.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Final_quest said:

That foul on Okongwu was ridiculous.  The dude tripped and fell down next to him.  He gets so many bad calls like that, it drives me crazy.  

I missed the game.  Any meat to the complaints of Cavs fans about us getting a favorable whistle?

10 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I missed the game.  Any meat to the complaints of Cavs fans about us getting a favorable whistle?

Frankly we don’t play good or aggressive enough defense to be in a position to foul in a lot of situations. Meanwhile they had Okoro riding Trae at half court. So I think it’s mostly sour grapes.

• Thanks 2