• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Cavaliers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

28 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I missed the game.  Any meat to the complaints of Cavs fans about us getting a favorable whistle?

Trae got a couple more calls than usual.  It wasn’t crazy.  I think all it takes is one questionable call in his favor that sends people over the edge.  

Of course there was the usual moments where Trae gets hacked on a jumper, no whistle, and he has to pass or shoot before landing on his feet again.  Clear fouls that don’t get called.  

The refs did not steal the game.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• Moderators
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

I missed the game.  Any meat to the complaints of Cavs fans about us getting a favorable whistle?

That's crazy.  I generally think most games have bad calls that go both ways.   This one seemed mostly bad calls in favor of the Cavs in my opinion but maybe i just ignored the bad Hawks ones.   I will say that i don't think we should have won the challenge.  I guess i can see the logic but to me if you slide in front of a guy who's already launched to the basket that's a block.  Other than that i didn't see any other egregious ones in our favor.

Rondo definitely should have gotten called for being on Trae's back but he took a back to the jaw so i guess there's that.

And why isn't BG playing?  Rondo is terrible.   

• Moderators
1 minute ago, kg01 said:

This one is in my back pocket for when the guy responds to my incredulity at his suggestion that 'the league' has decided to help the Hawks.  Like who thinks that even?

Just watch Smart's flailing in the last game and see if the league is helping us.  

• Thanks 4