• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Magic

lethalweapon3

1 hour ago, benhillboy said:

I’ve never seen the lowest turnover team in the league fail to reap any dividends from it because they’re second from last in forcing them!

Nice callout! It worked, I saw Bogi with a couple steals at least. 

This is Hawks basketball.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, terrell said:

I definitely take Trae for granted sometimes. Watching the game I barely reacted to that crossover and dish. I would have killed for a point guard like that on the Hawks 10 years ago.. See Acie Law, Salim Stoudemire, Schröder, etc... lol

Imagine Joe Johnson and Josh Smith playing with Trae.  Hell, Trae may have even gotten maximum value out of Marvin Williams.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Whoa . . . Lauren looks good AF tonight.

Shh 🤫 my lady friend is in the other room. But oh man, that shot by the band and the drummer, got my drummer goin..

I digress… 🥳 it’s the Hawks basketball love I tell ya.

@kg01 Aye KG, if that 2 bit hack Wendy keeps taking those goggles 🥽 on and off I’ll give him a reason to keep them on.. :fie:

Jam, what’s with your boy? #pokeitout #wale

4 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Excellent half of basketball.  Everybody making their open 3s.

Looks like it's going to be a quiet night on the Squawk.

Good, I like the all positive squawk squad. It makes my tummy feel better. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Sothron said:

If you don't think Bogi isn't trying to get his starting job back, well, I don't know what to tell you. 

Well if Nate sees him playing this well coming off the bench, his stubborn ass isnt changing.. lol

33 minutes ago, hawkman said:

He's already an offensive juggernaut despite not being a complete floor general as of right now. I still think this is his floor because he's been this since the second half of his first season.

Very poignant post.  That’s a floor for yo ass!

I suspect I’ll never be a fan of his overall approach but his skill set almost can’t be put into words.  I can deal with that trade off I guess.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

As good of a January that I had . . . I've taken a beating in February.  Easily almost down $2K this month.  Damn near got me gun shy to even bet on the NBA now.

As for the Hawks, you can't trust them on the road.  They look great tonight though.

No worse feeling than betting on Memphis -7.5, seeing them up 35(!) on Charlotte in the second quarter, counting my money, forgetting the game, and checking the score hours later to see they won by 7.  None.

I feel like Vegas is out to get me.

• Sad 2

10 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Excellent half of basketball.  Everybody making their open 3s.

Looks like it's going to be a quiet night on the Squawk.

I'm a half hour behind. It's been my M.O. all season. DVR it and forward through the commercials and halftime. I'm usually caught up by the 3rd quarter. Main reason I rarely chat during games.

• Like 2