• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Raptors at Hawks

lethalweapon3

So Trae has it going but now Gallo cant hit anything.. smh

Hunter looking lil better tonight .. 

Bogi looked pissed earlier when Nate took him out.. 

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
Just now, hawkman said:

Not giving up on Hunter yet. He's too valuable on both ends when he's on his game.

We keep living on the dream of a handful of game sample over three years. His value metrics are abysmal overall. I'm not giving up on him but he should be on the earn his minutes situation not a default starter 30+ minutes guy.

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Big difference in defense tonight on Trae.  Dosunmu was all over Trae.  Tonight, he has free reign to go anywhere he wants.

VanVleet has good defensive metrics on the year. Abysmal tonight.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

We keep living on the dream of a handful of game sample over three years. His value metrics are abysmal overall. I'm not giving up on him but he should be on the earn his minutes situation not a default starter 30+ minutes guy.

VanVleet has good defensive metrics on the year. Abysmal tonight.

He was key in the NY series last postseason even though he was playing on a bum knee. He guarded 1 through 4. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, hawkman said:

He was key in the NY series last postseason even though he was playing on a bum knee. He guarded 1 through 4. 

Randle is the perfect matchup for Hunter. Quick SFs eat him alive. 

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I wouldn't say give up on him either . . . just need some to reign in the superstar projections.

or his minutes. We need to give Gallo and Bogi more minutes and Hunter less. 

• Like 2

Trae looks like hes on a mission tonight.. He didnt like getting clowned on Social media after that 3-17 performance...lol

Now lets see some smart basketball down the stretch...Hawks need this win in the worst way..