• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bulls at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
7 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Hunter didn't play scared tonight.

This is the Hunter we have been waiting to see.  Put the damn ball on the floor and stop settling for the three!  I was proud of Slippy hands tonight!!

• Like 4

9 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Random observation, but I wonder if the tweaked ankle actually helps Trae slow down a bit and play more under control.  He played really well right after the tweak in Bos and all game tonight.  Haven't seen quite as much recklessness from him.  I don't know. Maybe it's nothing. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
11 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

When was the last time our 3 wings ALL had 15+ points in the same game?

January 31 versus the Raptors (the game Trae was out where everyone else scored single digits)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, REHawksFan said:

Random observation, but I wonder if the tweaked ankle actually helps Trae slow down a bit and play more under control.  He played really well right after the tweak in Bos and all game tonight.  Haven't seen quite as much recklessness from him.  I don't know. Maybe it's nothing. 

Nah... I think the truth is that his ego was hurt.   Last time we played Chicago, Trae came out and played like Ass.  He gave us a Rumeal Robinson performance.  It was so bad that the press was saying that Dosunmu had the secret sauce to stopping Trae.   Dosunmu even danced on Trae last time.  I believe Trae circled the rest of the games that we will play Chicago.  When you are a young player, the ego is real.  Trae wanted to show that Dosunmu had nothing and he did.  He put Dosunmu on skates all night. 

• Like 4

• Premium Member
17 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Bulls fans are saying Trae did all his scoring ... all his scoring .. on players other than Dosunmu.

Did he exchange jersey's with somebody?  He still wears number 12 and has that bitchmade hair right?

https://www.nba.com/stats/events/?CFID=&CFPARAMS=&ContextMeasure=FGM&EndPeriod=0&EndRange=28800&GameID=0022100710&PlayerID=1629027&RangeType=0&Season=2021-22&SeasonType=Regular Season&StartPeriod=0&StartRange=0&TeamID=1610612737&flag=3&sct=plot&section=game

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Speaking of Reg Jackson, him roastin' Westbrook probably felt all kinds a good for him considering they were not friends in OKC.

That was pure fun. I’m not as big a Lakers despiser as some, but that was just fun.

I remember Westbrook coming into Atlanta in his rookie year and he and Durant beat us and he talked a lot..

He talked throughout his career. 

Last night, Reggie spoke back.

Lebron looked 77 years of age.

Westbrook got straight clowned.

I was just laughing as Reggie was trolling both Westbrook and Bron in one night in their own city!

Its a beautiful thing cagey, it’s so pretty!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Bulls fans are saying Trae did all his scoring ... all his scoring .. on players other than Dosunmu.

giphy.webp?cid=ecf05e47a864vwudi2wonje6q

Whatever helps you sleep at nite, Bulls fans.

Dosumnu had a few moments defensively, but that's like a cornerback getting toasted all night but breaking up one pass and celebrating.

I’m sorry Dosunwho? :dance: (copyright)

• Haha 3