• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bulls at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

"That's a deepfake." - Bulls Fans

That was really Troy Brown Jr. Wearing #12 with the deepfake.

And 

That was really Tyler Cook deepfaking as DeRozen in the 4th....

Those Bulls are so fake. 

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I need these clips with the Bulls broadcast.  I gotta hear Stacey King's reactions.

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Coby White walking into the tunnel on the way to play the Hawks Trae...

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47h1su5px9gzr5oqe770

Coby White when he takes the court and sees Trae ...

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47hl69tefk2ia2xv511qv

Coby White when he switches onto Trae ...

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47ygpud24n5b6gn7mj0rp

What regular people see when they look at Trae ...

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e470qceguy9bab1jt8eif

What Coby White sees when he looks at Trae ...

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47kppy1rdiuqd2n03ek4

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47kppy1rdiuqd2n03ek4b

image.gif.86b3d4f85232fef4c38b398193c3e425.gif

image.gif.d21998093e9219109441bb636faff144.gif

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I need these clips with the Bulls broadcast.  I gotta hear Stacey King's reactions.

I forgot Stacey the know it all. Ok I gotta rewatch today with Bulls broadcast. :laugh1:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

image.gif.86b3d4f85232fef4c38b398193c3e425.gif

image.gif.d21998093e9219109441bb636faff144.gif

I forgot Stacey the know it all. Ok I gotta rewatch today with Bulls broadcast. :laugh1:

How do you do that though?  I'm completely illiterate to how to listen to other teams' broadcasts or get the highlights with other teams announcers.

And Coby definitely makes it rain like that dude.  Is he a baby-Harden or something?  Meaning a guy who has his suitcase delivered to Magic City instead of his hotel room.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

How do you do that though? 

I was schooled as a youngster listening to a guy named Tom Heinsohn. If you were able to tolerate him, you can tolerate the Stacey King’s, Bob Fitzgerald’s and Joel Meyer’s of the world.

Having said that, Stacey is quite annoying himself, he speaks like a starter when he was the weakest link on those Bulls squads back in the day. 

Of all the retiree Bulls players, Stacey is the only one they could get to be the color analyst? That’s sad.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

No mismanagement of the end of Game by Trae tonight. 

Here's the thing....

Trae did the same thing he always does.  The difference...  The wings made themselves a threat. 

As I was watching the game.  In the 3rd Quarter... Slippy hands came alive.  He stopped settling for threes and he started driving into the lane.  I cheered Slippy hands.

Then Kev hit a three.   I said.. Oh no... that's about 5 more coming... But nope... Kev saw an opportunity to drive and he did. He still wasn't touched... but who cares... he drove.  Hit a running.

Start of the 4th, we put the second team out there.  And this time, the second unit sucked.   We had gotten up to a 10 point lead and I watched the 2nd Unit blow up.  Deing putting up threes... is usually but after he misses one, he normally stops...  But he didn't. 

9+ minutes in the 4th.. NATE pulls the 2nd Unit and puts in the starters... with all wings. 

All Wings Everything – Wings Recipes

It's tight coming down to the end...

Then Trae makes the play of the game.

He drives down the middle.. gets stopped by 3 defenders and swings the ball over to Bogi... Swish. 

Next few plays, Trae is pounding the ball to run clock.. but this time, guys are moving.   The defense can't center on Trae.  Trae drops two threes.. one a dagger. 

High End Production Daggers - YouTube

But... he ended the game like he normally does.. this time, guys actually moved...and made themselves a threat. 

9 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I was schooled as a youngster listening to a guy named Tom Heinsohn. If you were able to tolerate him, you can tolerate the Stacey King’s, Bob Fitzgerald’s and Joel Meyer’s of the world.

Having said that, Stacey is quite annoying himself, he speaks like a starter when he was the weakest link on those Bulls squads back in the day. 

Of all the retiree Bulls players, Stacey is the only one they could get to be the color analyst? That’s sad.

We need a facts button!

• Like 4

• Moderators
19 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

And if you never have been able to tolerate Tommy?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, kg01 said:

The Bally sports (cr)app has replays, but I think access depends on your cable service.

If the NBA is going to the trouble to edit every play for viewing (which is a great feature), then why not also have where you can watch the game in it's entirety? 

• Thanks 1

Atlanta is a 4 point favorite over Washington..............

I've watched a few of their games,  and they have a couple of guys that can get hot.......................

I swear if Nate puts Huerter on Kuzma we should leave him in Washington...................

Hunter should mirror Kuzma in the game. He's been playing out of his mind lately.......................

DO NOT put Huerter or Bogdanovic on Kuzma...............................

Thanks Nate

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Diesel said:

That was really Troy Brown Jr. Wearing #12 with the deepfake.

That was #12 it was good ole #2..

One Khalid baby El Amin business b!tches!

image.gif.d3148de38fb92fd7a0383d3ed1fc2d1c.gif

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTT HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM
#uconnsfinest

• Haha 1