• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bulls at Hawks

lethalweapon3

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Oh hey, 'member how the Bulls basically sucked on offense except for one guy ... the guy we chose not to guard?  Good times, good times.

Listen, I'm not gonna say I'm totally checked out on this season.  I'm just gonna say the bus is runnin' outside and a good percentage of my input is gonna be rage postin' from now on.

"But thas all your posting is anyway, kg.  What's the change?" - Rando squawker

Ahhhh ...

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47hhfqa3g64rv3pgqkin7

Your boy struggled. You have been on Coby’s 🥜 since day 1, not in this 2K sim.

I got the Hawks by 8.

Despite being on Hunter’s a$$, he played well! :smile:

ps So you’re getting mad now? Sounds good, you’re mad, I’m back home! Sounds like a Hawks win.

You know we are gonna win tonight and you will be rage and non rage posting 24/7 like Supes when he doesn’t get any sleep and yells at us all! :sarcastic:

829E869C-3A58-42A4-A4D6-CCC4DFB257EE.jpeg

B9C23032-A386-45A0-ABDA-06B43E80DCAF.jpeg

9E14A30A-8566-49A8-B897-0F20F5520C7E.jpeg

9766B675-A3D3-445D-9F37-4FD8CFA4853C.jpeg

3A45A298-999D-4E26-8F50-B6167713D402.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Oh hey, 'member how the Bulls basically sucked on offense except for one guy ... the guy we chose not to guard?  Good times, good times.

Listen, I'm not gonna say I'm totally checked out on this season.  I'm just gonna say the bus is runnin' outside and a good percentage of my input is gonna be rage postin' from now on.

"But thas all your posting is anyway, kg.  What's the change?" - Rando squawker

Ahhhh ...

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47hhfqa3g64rv3pgqkin7

Pps watching this gif seriously hurts my face. I feel it 100%. Just sayin.. why do you wanna hurt Spud, he’s tender like Hunter, built tough on the outside and a pile of Twinkie juice on the inside.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Wasn't something i wanted but i can't stop thinking about how good the Hawks would be if we signed Derozan.

So you’re Jambrad huh? It’s his boy you know! He practically named him. His parents were pulling for Pete Derozan but Jambrad insisted on Dermar. :indifferent:

Anyone know what happened with the OO concussion btw? Not sure if I recall updates on that one but he’s not on the IR so assuming he’s a go.

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

It pisses me off how 'NBA fans' complain about how sawft NBA players are and how they "always" miss games and how they love guys that kill themselves to get out there.

Then you see Trae go out there and be all these things they ask for.  

But then "they" dislike him because they think he's "soft"?

Stupid a**es. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, kg01 said:

It pisses me off how 'NBA fans' complain about how sawft NBA players are and how they "always" miss games and how they love guys that kill themselves to get out there.

Then you see Trae go out there and be all these things they ask for.  

But then "they" dislike him because they think he's "soft"?

Stupid a**es. 

Trae was meant to be a Hawk in this sense. Sad. Never get respect. Nique didn’t when he played, left off top 50 list. Just wrong.

• Sad 2

10 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Trae was meant to be a Hawk in this sense. Sad. Never get respect. Nique didn’t when he played, left off top 50 list. Just wrong.

That made last year so fulfilling.  Thumbed the eye of a lotta haters.  Wish we can capitalize on it.  It's still there for us.  When we play together and whole, not many teams can hang with us offensively.  Still.

• Like 3

Its hard to care about the 1st halves of Hawks games anymore... The 3rd or 4th qtr usually always decides games for this group.. What Hawks team will show up when it matters....

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1