• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Pistons

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

They've won 6 of their last 8.   

And we are trying to make a playoff push Trae goes 3-17 or whatever it was, and we are fouling up 1 point with 2 seconds left in the game. Capella, Bogi, Hunter all play like trash and the one guy that had it going gets one shot attempt in the entire fourth quarter. We play dumb, kinda selfish, basketball. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, terrell said:

Travis cant Trade Trae..... Stop it.. That would be the end of his career...After trading away Luka Doncic..Trae is here to stay everyone knows this........Doesnt mean he cant get called out when hes ass......

Let me remind everybody who keeps bringing up last years playoffs...

In that in game 7 last year Trae was bad business.... Huerter, Gallo and Lou brought us home.

Game 1 versus the 76ers. Trae was shakey business in the clutch. Almost blew a huge lead.

If you really do a deep dive the man is not a good crunch time player. 

This year he's been brutal...Tonight was no different....

I trust Bogi as a closer way more then Trae and Bogi is a 6th man. Smh.

5 of 6 recent losses were almost entirely on Trae’s abysmal play.

So do you want to trade Trae or not?

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, terrell said:

What are we getting in return? Luka for Trae and Cam? I'd make that trade.. And you can throw in another player of your choice...

Do you want to trade him?

Do you think the best thing for this team is to trade Trae for the best package that we can get?

1 minute ago, Diesel said:

Do you want to trade him?

Do you think the best thing for this team is to trade Trae for the best package that we can get?

This team has way more problems than Trae.. Im getting rid of Schlenk first....

1 minute ago, Diesel said:

That doesn't answer the question...

I already answered it.. We already made our bed...... Doesnt matter what I think now.. I think we fkd up when we traded for Trae and pick.. Yes...And yall gonna see it sooner or later...

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member

Ya know here's a thought how about when we run the pick and roll with Collins and get a switch we throw the ball down to him where he is probably around a 60% scorer or better in those situations than have Trae dribble around and attempt a fadeaway against a guy twice his size?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Diesel said:

That doesn't answer the question...

Ok send him home to OKC..

Give me SGA, Giddey, and a 2022 1st unprotected and you got a deal..

Guarantee you the Hawks wont be any worse than they are now...Probably better...

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, terrell said:

I already answered it.. We already made our bed...... Doesnt matter what I think now.. I think we fkd up when we traded for Trae and pick.. Yes...And yall gonna see it sooner or later...

So all of this hate you have for Trae is some Luka love stuff??  I see...

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, terrell said:

Ok send him home to OKC..

Give me SGA, Giddey, and a 2022 1st unprotected and you got a deal..

Guarantee you the Hawks wont be any worse than they are now...Probably better...

Terrell, 

We can't send away probably the best player in franchise history because you're mad that we didn't keep Luka. 

SGA & Giddy is great.  OKC has a great foundation for the future.   But so do we...

Just now, terrell said:

I dont hate Trae..You asked a ? 

BS...

Every Hawks loss, you show up to complain about Trae.  You might not be able to admit it to yourself but the whole squawk see it.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Diesel said:

So all of this hate you have for Trae is some Luka love stuff??  I see...

I love the Hawks. And when we do stupid shit, it hurts...Regardless of the player...

2 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Terrell, 

We can't send away probably the best player in franchise history because you're mad that we didn't keep Luka. 

SGA & Giddy is great.  OKC has a great foundation for the future.   But so do we...

BS...

Every Hawks loss, you show up to complain about Trae.  You might not be able to admit it to yourself but the whole squawk see it.

I was just playing your little game....

And best player in Hawks history based on what? Stats?

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Q45T said:

The Hawks? A good team?

charlie-murphy-laugh.gif

We are what are record says we are. Slightly below average, inconsistent. 

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

I was just playing your little game....

And best player in Hawks history based on what? Stats?

And playoff success. 

• Premium Member
Just now, terrell said:

I love the Hawks. And when we do stupid shit, it hurts...Regardless of the player...

Nobody questioned your love for the Hawks...  That's a different story.. ask anybody.. I love the Hawks and Hate Marvin Williams.  It happens.  While my hate was for the worst ever draft pick in the History of the franchise.  Your hate is directed toward the best player our franchise has ever had...(so far). 

YARN | Sounds like you've got a problem. | Saved by the Bell (1989) -  S02E13 Family | Video gifs by quotes | a44bd742 | 紗

7 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

We are what are record says we are. Slightly below average, inconsistent. 

And playoff success. 

Oh please.. ...He put up stats like he normaly does, but he shot like shit in the Pandemic Playoffs.....Even the game vs Knicks when he hit that floater he shot like shit...41% fg and 31% from 3 in the Playoffs...

Edited by terrell