• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Trail Blazers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

Just now, kg01 said:

Trae poops out open shots for these guys all game long.  All they gotta do is be shot-ready. 

Clint missed an oop too. The one where Nique said how did Trae even see him.

Comon Clint that was assist 13, but like you said, many blown, should have had 18 dimes as well.

• Like 1

Just now, Peoriabird said:

He takes dumb shots and has no variety to his offense.

Why do you hate brate. He didn’t hurt nobody. :cray2:Hope JC gets back soon. All hands on deck for this stretch run! Let’s go! 

Ok a couple of those corner 3’s were tough but it’s like telling Trae not to take long bombs, they make them a lot too.

Just now, Diesel said:

Im expecting Trae to get EC Player of the Week this week....

If he doesn’t get it, I’ll pick you up for the protest at Adam Silver’s office on Tuesday morning.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Clint missed an oop too. The one where Nique said how did Trae even see him.

Comon Clint that was assist 13, but like you said, many blown, should have had 18 dimes as well.

That wasn't an easy dunk. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Honestly, we missed Gallo in this game. 

Gallo would have taken all those kids to the post up.   With No JC.. that's one thing.. but with no Gallo, we are missing an important part of our offensive engine. 

• Like 4

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Why do you hate brate. He didn’t hurt nobody. :cray2:Hope JC gets back soon. All hands on deck for this stretch run! Let’s go! 

Ok a couple of those corner 3’s were tough but it’s like telling Trae not to take long bombs, they make them a lot too.

If he doesn’t get it, I’ll pick you up for the protest at Adam Silver’s office on Tuesday morning.

Well, Yesterday.. KD looked good.. but Trae has put together 2 40+ Point games.   Rare form...

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

That wasn't an easy dunk. 

Yeah... I thought Trae put it up too high.  Clint went up with two hands to get it.  On the second night of a back to back, i don't think he had the juice to get up for it.  Maybe one handed he could have pulled it in but it would have still been difficult. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Diesel said:

We can't.   When we had all that talk about trading Gallo.. I was stunned.  People don't realize just what Gallo Means for us.. Plus, he will be on a value contract.   Gallo is our post up guy (because Clint, OO, and JC don't know how to post up)... He's probably our best 3 pt shooter by percentage.   He's probably our best FT shooter by percentage.   He plays hard.   I wouldn't dare let Gallo Go.  You can't replace what he brings.

To me, keeping Gallo is looking like it's mandatory. He plays too critical of a role. 

For the Hawks, the goal should be to get AD if the price is right, Gobert, Ayton, etc. Try to get a MLE steal and pay the LT. Trade One of Kevin or Bogi this offseason. Hunter can be moved in a package for a star. 

2 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

His fans think its hate when you tell the truth.

I am one of his biggest fans but sometimes he has irrational confidence. 

Edited by NBASupes

32 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Trae spoils us. Little beast 46/6/12. Last night he had 47. 

93 in 2 games. So he’s the player of the week already in the East…

We made it interesting but got the W and now at .500. 

Hunter sealed it with that 3 with 1:32 left. Dagger 🗡 He showed up. 

Okongwu and Delon D. The swatter and the thief. :sarcastic:

Nice win Hawks!  That’s 3 in a row!

image.gif.b267d9fc9eaa42cabe5035a9d5964ec4.gif

Trae needs to beat Ja and Memphis, in order to get Player of the Week in the East.

He needs a statement win.  People won't give him credit beating lower level teams, no matter how great his numbers are.

• Like 1