• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Thunder

lethalweapon3

6 minutes ago, Threezus said:

Somethings not right because he was doing alot more offensively for a good while there.  It almost feels like Nate's offense is hampering the Center position on offense at times they pretty much never get the ball down low.  Plus it's only up to trae and bogi when the centers touch the ball at all.  I mean combined they only got 6 shot chances the whole game.

Well if thats the case,  he's turning him into more of a Kevon Looney, than a Bam Adebayo...... 

Edited by terrell

• Moderators

Wizards eliminated! And then, there was one.

(whoops! spoke too soon. Wiz can still tie the head-to-head, theoretically, if the Hawks lost out, and they'd have the division and conference edges if the Wiz won out.)

Knock out the Wiz AND the Knicks tomorrow!

~lw3

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, terrell said:

Well if thats the case,  he's turning him into more of a Kevon Looney, than a Bam Adebayo...... 

and exactly this terrifies me because all of us has already seen a better version of Okongwu than this.  It's why we have all been so excited for him for awhile now.   I feel if you don't have a 3 point shot then Nates offense can kill you on that end of the floor.   John gets some offense but a good bit of his is a 3 point shot as well.  It's rare you see JC get it down low and get to work on people.  Maybe im wrong on this but i feel theirs a bit of truth in it.

• Premium Member
24 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

TRAEmendous win!  :dance:

We couldn’t miss. 85 1st half. I thought I was watching a shoot around. We didn’t miss too much at all. Huerter is on, Bogi,

AND A HUGE SHOUT OUT TO KNOX. Puttin in that work boy we see you! :applause: Took the opportunity and cashed in!

Big one vs the hobbled Cavs tomorrow!

GO HAWKS!!!

ps @hazer @Thomas @Buzzard and @Jody23 who took us ON TO THE NEXT! Where y’all at? Hope all is well. 

Allow me.  Great win.  On to the next one.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

It's a dogfight going down the stretch.  Trae has the assist locked up (just about) ... but the Total points is the dog fight. He has 1 more point than DeRozan and about 40 more points than Tatum.

• Thanks 3

Nate, Nate.  Why can't you let everyone play in a game like last night?  Gorgui Dieng was dressed out and ready.  He was refused entrance into the game by you.  Did not play - Coach's decision.

In my opinion, if you wanted to insult him, you were successful.  What a shame.  In a game where we had a huge lead, you refused to let him on the floor.  The more I see of you and what you do, the less I like.

Kevin Knox:  Congratulations!  You proved that you do have value!  Hoping you have more great games as the Hawks close out the season.  Hawks need everyone.

:smug:

• Like 2

• Premium Member
50 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

In my opinion, if you wanted to insult him, you were successful.

I agree it's a shame. I agree that it's intended to send a message.

My guess is that the intended message is

"Gorgui, I put you in the game and what happens? You've probably shot more 3 pointers per minute than any other center in the league. While thankfully you're also hitting better than probably any other center in the league this year (45%), that's not what I need from you on most nights."

Just my guess.

• Haha 1