• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Thunder

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, capstone21 said:

ALEKSEJ POKUSEVSKI

Didn’t we essentially trade him for Capela non directly? Poku was the draft pick that cost us .. you basically.. cap @capstone21

Ya he’s got game, and a big head too. Not cocky but literally a bigger head he’s a walking bobble head. Good luck to the kid! :sarcastic:

8 hours ago, NBASupes said:

The next two games are everything. Beat Brooklyn and Cleveland, we are basically in a legit chance for 8th. If we can grab 8th seed, that would put us in a 7/8 v. Cleveland. 

I don't think Cleveland will finish 7th. 

We have a pretty rough schedule coming up though. Cleveland, Nets, Raps, and Washington on a back to back. 

I have learned that this team is consistently inconsistent.

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, marco102 said:

I don't think Cleveland will finish 7th. 

We have a pretty rough schedule coming up though. Cleveland, Nets, Raps, and Washington on a back to back. 

I have learned that this team is consistently inconsistent.

I hope we get 7th. 

• Like 3

On 3/31/2022 at 12:52 AM, Spud2nique said:

TRAEmendous win!  :dance:

We couldn’t miss. 85 1st half. I thought I was watching a shoot around. We didn’t miss too much at all. Huerter is on, Bogi,

AND A HUGE SHOUT OUT TO KNOX. Puttin in that work boy we see you! :applause: Took the opportunity and cashed in!

Big one vs the hobbled Cavs tomorrow!

GO HAWKS!!!

ps @hazer @Thomas @Buzzard and @Jody23 who took us ON TO THE NEXT! Where y’all at? Hope all is well. 

Thanks for the concern Spud. Its all good with me. I don't post as much anywhere but I still watch our Hawks with league pass. We got a big win last night against Cleveland also. Go Hawks!

• Like 1

Some, hell many, would discount this 4 game streak due to our opponents (what the f&@k did OKC just run out there?). I won’t, good teams get hit by poor/ hampered/ blatantly tanking ones on a nightly basis.  To do it without  our starting and BU PFs for 3 games with a 15.5 point margin of victory is very impressive.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, NBASupes said:

I hope we get 7th. 

We have our work cut out for us ...

Brooklyn 40-37     Charlotte 40-37    Atlanta 40-37

@ Atlanta          @ Philadelphia    vs Brooklyn
vs Houston          @ Miami            @ Toronto
 @ New York        vs Orlando         vs Washington
vs Cleveland        @ Chicago          @ Miami
vs Indiana         vs Washington       @ Houston

Cleveland  42-35

@ knicks_wbg.pngNew York  
  vs 76ers_wbg.pngPhiladelphia  
  @ magic_wbg.pngOrlando  
  @ nets_wbg.pngBrooklyn  
  vs bucks_wbg.pngMilwaukee  

13 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

We have our work cut out for us ...

Brooklyn 40-37     Charlotte 40-37    Atlanta 40-37
 @ Atlanta          @ Philadelphia    vs Brooklyn
vs Houston          @ Miami            @ Toronto
 @ New York        vs Orlando         vs Washington
vs Cleveland        @ Chicago          @ Miami
vs Indiana         vs Washington       @ Houston

It would be nice to get 7th or 8th.  At the end of the day the most important games to win are in the play in tournament.  All of the games we lost to subpar teams this year are haunting us now.  

9 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

It would be nice to get 7th or 8th.  At the end of the day the most important games to win are in the play in tournament.  All of the games we lost to subpar teams this year are haunting us now.  

Only counting losses to truly crappy teams (not even counting losses we had because of Covid absences, or wins against decent teams we gave away in one form or another), we should have beaten Detroit (twice), Orlando, Houston, and New Orleans.
We'd be 45-32 and in 5th place.