• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Raptors

lethalweapon3

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

NIque made a great point.  Toronto had four 6-8+ guys out on the floor.  They used their length and hustle to really take advantage of our 2nd unit.

Length helps for sure. But they are also being more physical. We have to box out better.

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

NIque made a great point.  Toronto had four 6-8+ guys out on the floor.  They used their length and hustle to really take advantage of our 2nd unit.

2 minutes ago, hawkman said:

Toronto's offensive rebounds are killing the Hawks right now. I can't even watch the game, but all I'm seeing on gamecast is Toronto getting offensive rebounds and then scoring right afterward.

Will this be the night Nate plays CC and OO meaningful minutes together.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I can’t think of a better offensive rebounding guard off the top than Delon.

It’s crazy how much Nique used to do this.  It’s so difficult.  Sh•t is all but extinct.

This is one of my favorite Nique videos.  The timing he had on other people's shots, and by following his own shot, was unreal.

And the power on those dunks.

• Like 1

Poor poor effort by the 2nd unit defensively.  But they miss Gallo's 6-10 length.

Jalen may not play in the 2nd half, if he doesn't fight hard enough to get rebounds.

All of Toronto's bigs can move and they're active.  Opponents have no choice but to match their energy.  If they don't, you will get outplayed.

Bring some order back to the game Trae.

14 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Poor poor effort by the 2nd unit defensively.  But they miss Gallo's 6-10 length.

Jalen may not play in the 2nd half, if he doesn't fight hard enough to get rebounds.

All of Toronto's bigs can move and they're active.  Opponents have no choice but to match their energy.  If they don't, you will get outplayed.

Bring some order back to the game Trae.

OO was just as bad as Jalen... smh

At least JJ has an excuse of never getting min..

Other than Trae, our other top 10 picks are/were underwhelming...

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1