• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Rockets -- The Regular Season Finale!

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, cam1218 said:

I had a feeling going 0-2 against the Pistons late in the season would lead to this. 

Hawks only have themselves to blame. The handful of winnable games they had no business losing are coming back to bite them. Take care of business during those 5 or 6 games and the Hawks wouldn't even be in the play in. Can't blame the Bucks for resting their starters. Can't even blame the Heat for playing their starters after they already clinched the East. Play the game the right way consistently and they would never have had to depend on other teams to win or lose.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, cam1218 said:

I had a feeling going 0-2 against the Pistons late in the season would lead to this. 

Yeah that hurt.  B2B losses to the same damn team including a blowout (Heat) didn’t help either.  

How big is that blowout versus Memphis with Trae out though?  We’d be one game behind Charlotte without that one.  Not sure how that would impact the play in seeding if at all.  At this rate all 30 teams are gonna be in the playoffs by 2030.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wurider05 said:

Is it me or are the nets popping really loud for this game? Do they have mics on the rim?

Nah I noticed that too on Dre’s last two.  Reminds me when we were little and said that boy “scotched!” them nets lol.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

My goodness the Hawks look awful. This team is going nowhere.

They should kick us out of the playin if we lose this game..

Pacers are only down 7 to the Nets...

This day could be a nightmare..

• Like 1

Posters on here play with me too much. You think they would listen but nope. This team goes through lulls way too much. 

If they had an excellent to elite possession by possession guy. These lulls wouldn't be happening and Atlanta would blow so many teams out. But they have an exceptionally high ceiling but an exceptionally low floor. 

They remind me of the Milwaukee Bucks of 2001-2003 era. Last year was their 2000-2001 year. 

Edited by NBASupes