• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Rockets -- The Regular Season Finale!

lethalweapon3

3 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Bawb ... we don't have to win two games to get into the playoffs.  Win the 9/10 game and we are guaranteed at least 8th.

Nope. We have to play the loser of 7/8...

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Oh Dre mos def NEEDS to be nimble. If he was I'd guarantee u he'd be a lot more consistent becuz he'd make a lot of these lil close to the rim shots that he usually misses

I'm saying he isn't, he doesn't have that wiggle...just need him.to maximize what he has.

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

Nope. We have to play the loser of 7/8...

Correct.  My bad.  
I hesitated before posting, since something in the back of my mind was telling me I was wrong.
"Pride goeth before the fall."

I think Delon has a chance to be #1 in the league in defensive plays per foul depending on what Tyus Jones does tonight.  A steal with no fouls today has him at 2.00, Jones at 2.09.  

Y’all help me out in sending bad juju Jones’ way so he can have 3 fouls and no steals.  I know Delon follows the stat and wants it bad.  He allowed a couple easy drives without contesting today lol.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

So out of 15 Eastern conference teams, we ended up ninth. Not very impressive.

The East is better though.  If you think about it, we had a 10 game losing streak at home and still went 27-14.  I anticipate the Hawks being a very good team next year because they should be fantastic at home.  

Just got to fix the defense which has been sured up down the stretch.

• Like 3

I can remember years where the 8 seed had 38 wins in the East. 

This was a strong conference this year. 

I did expect more though. Maybe it would've happened if **** like the COVID stuff didn't occur. Maybe next season (but the Hawks hopefully have more games to focus on) will be the season that finally starts smoother with Trae.

• Like 3