• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official PLAY-IN Game Thread: Hornets at Hawks

lethalweapon3

5 hours ago, Atlantaholic said:

He might be that guy from a distance or on tv, but stand next to him lol. 

Not talking about height.. He has that old man game... lol

Edited by terrell

15 hours ago, Peoriabird said:

Terrell,  We've seen what Dre is capable of in the past without the injuries.  He is the same guy so stop with this game to game assessment. Dre should be our starting small forward for the next 5-6 year and Collins will be our starting power forward for the next 5-6 year.  If you don't like it, just get over it!

Peo, we've seen what Bogi is capable of in the past without the injuries..He is the same guy, so stop with this game to game assessment.. He's the 3rd most important player on the team after Trae and CC. JC might be 6th after Hunter and Gallo. . So there.. lol

Edited by terrell
  • Like 2

• Moderators
25 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

I'm not worried about the Cavs but I'd be lying if I didn't admit I'm a little worried about the refs

Did you see that lane violation on Rondo?  I'm not fan of Rondo but that was just a truly awful call. 

• Premium Member
55 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

I'm not worried about the Cavs but I'd be lying if I didn't admit I'm a little worried about the refs

I'd only be worried about the refs if the Hawks were facing Brooklyn. No way the league lets Brooklyn get knocked out in the play-in. The Hawks' 3rd quarter run against Charlotte would have had all kinds of "intervention" by the officials if that was against Brooklyn. The Cavs just aren't at that level yet where they are deemed "too big to fail". 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, marco102 said:

Lol y'all are to carefree for me.  If this was a 7 game series, I wouldn't be worried about the Cavs, but this is one game where a hot shooting scrub can end your season. 

I'd be worried if they were playing Georgia Tech.

😯

Finally, at long last, you have made the list.......

• Haha 4

15 hours ago, swanlee said:

Yea I think our depth is the key and getting rid of our depth for maybe one more star player is a bad idea.

Now this i actually don't agree with i think we for sure need a star player next to Trae to be a true finals and championship team.  Theirs no one on this team that can fully take over a game on a consistent basis when trae is struggling or is injured or having an off night.

We can still have some depth on the team while still getting a star player next to Trae as well were just gonna have to be more smart on how we spend it and who we spend it on.   You will more than likely get some good vets for the cheap trying to win when you have 2 star players on a team. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Threezus said:

Now this i actually don't agree with i think we for sure need a star player next to Trae to be a true finals and championship team.  Theirs no one on this team that can fully take over a game on a consistent basis when trae is struggling or is injured or having an off night.

We can still have some depth on the team while still getting a star player next to Trae as well were just gonna have to be more smart on how we spend it and who we spend it on.   You will more than likely get some good vets for the cheap trying to win when you have 2 star players on a team. 

Na, with our team being injury prone if we get rid of depth for one star chances that star would get injured and we'd end up being worse off.

We'd be in trouble right now without Gallo since JC is injured for example,

Edited by swanlee