• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official PLAY-IN Game Thread: Hawks at Cavaliers

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

It's a friggin miracle we're only down 10 with Bullcrap Trae and 0-and-no-D Hunter playing like this. Now with Capela down, it's gonna be hard, but if the supposedly 2 best Hawks come to play in the second half, who knows. 

Gotta put someone on Markkanen, though. 

• Like 1

Just now, terrell said:

Dre and Trae playing like ass cheeks...

Are the ALL NBA votes already cast?

Trae been horrible on the BIG network in the play-in....

We need ALL NBA Trae in the 2nd half...

Not Trash Young....

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Trae isn't the guy giving up the wide open look.

I don't know what game Supes is watching.   Trae is on the other side of the court as Lauri gets wide open looks from 3. 

Trae has been matched up on Okoro and Garland.  Garland has beat him off the dribble, but Trae funneled him right to Capela, who forced some misses in the paint.

Bigs like Gallo need to recognize that Lauri and Kevin are 3 point shooters first and foremost, and you need to play them as such.

Maybe both of you are correct.  The one thing I do know is Cleveland is getting in the paint too easily.  That starts at the point of attack on defense.  It goes back to WHY the Hawks flirted with getting Ben Simmons.

1 minute ago, benhillboy said:

Feels like we should be down 20.  Somehow we’re winning the glass by 7 but we gotta trim that turnover margin, now -5.  I actually feel good about OO and Dieng if he plays. Not very good but not bad.  

This is OO chance to shine.... 

• Like 1

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Game is easy now.

Trae . . . prove to the world why you're All-NBA.   If you don't, we lose.

If you do, we got a shot to get this game.

He's more than capable of doing it.  And the Hawks need to start making those open 3s.

Hes already getting clowned on social media.

Im praying he goes off in the 2nd half....

Let's go HAWKS!!! Let play with urgency.  Put the pressure on the Cavs. We have one half to figure this out or we go home. Will Capela return?  If he doesn't we are in trouble.  Lack of size and physicality continues to hurt us. Let's see what happens in the second half. Will the Cavs' butts get tight? 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Iverwig said:

-15 for both Trae and Hunter, - 13 for Huerter and -7 for Gallo. Not expecting CC back so not listing his. Just play the bench the rest of the game. 

Only problem is that the bench would have to play against the Cav's starters

1 minute ago, Hawkmoor said:

Thank you Jalen.  He just said what I said,  Cleveland is starting this at the point of attack and breaking the Hawks defense down.

Something fishy about Hunter not being there but he has taken different assignments in the second half.  Trae and Kevin should never be there.  Without Clint I’m straight on Bogi too.  This is possibly the final game of the season Delon gotta get a majority of those possessions.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Iverwig said:

-15 for both Trae and Hunter, - 13 for Huerter and -7 for Gallo. Not expecting CC back so not listing his. Just play the bench the rest of the game. 

Hunter is struggling awful on offense and Trae on defense although both haven't been anything on the other end consistently in this game.