• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official PLAY-IN Game Thread: Hawks at Cavaliers

lethalweapon3

Just now, Sothron said:

We came in missing our second best player in Collins. Now Capela is probably out for the game and I hope it is not more serious than that.

We need a miracle Hawks second half performance to come back.

Yep. 

I ain’t worried.  Chances point to Trae pushing the button on they ass in the second half regardless of what they do defensively.  But stopping the relentless dribble penetration is a must obviously 

Edited by benhillboy

39 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

LOL . . yes we do.

We're not making shots and we're not recognizing the shooters.

Bullshit we talked about this, matchup isn't good for us we aren't big enough to guard 7 footers that shoot.  Yes we do if everything goes right, yea I understand the premise of saying this is a playoff team and why, but end of the day for me, u are what ur record is, is a more accurate rep of what u are, we can't go around we are the best if everyone shoots good

Just now, hylndr11 said:

Bullshit we talked about this, matchup isn't good for us we aren't big enough to guard 7 footers that shoot.  Yes we do if everything goes right, yea I understand the premise of saying this is a playoff team and why, but end of the day for me, u are what ur record is, is a more accurate rep of what u are, we can't go around we are the best if everyone shoots good

Cleveland haven't played with Allen in months.

Rudy Gobert would be massive for us in this game with all of the dribble drives.

Just now, NBASupes said:

Cleveland haven't played with Allen in months.

Rudy Gobert would be massive for us in this game with all of the dribble drives.

True, but then they would just sit and shoot over us I'm afraid. If they have an off night sure thing we got this